The fruit are taking over...

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, June 21, 2003, 03:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

we only did that when there was a bomb threat...not an actual bomb drill
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I like tossing things into campfire.

Leaves make a nice sound.

Briar

yea, but leaves can make for a smoky fire sometimes...at least if they are wet

Krowdon

One time, my freinds and I had a contest to see who could fit the most marshmallows in their mouth (without chewing or swallowing any. These are the big marshmallows BTW) snd my freind and I tied with seven marshmallows. ^__^

Briar

I've played that game...called it "chubby bunny" because after every marshmallow that what you had to say.

Mr.Grimm

*Eats apple* I wish the meat would attack.

Briar

what kind of meat would be the most violent?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 16, 2009, 03:24:40 PM
I've played that game...called it "chubby bunny" because after every marshmallow that what you had to say.

We called it Fluffy Bunny.

How many Marshmallows did you get?

Briar

When I was 10 I got 13 and then threw them all up.  Haven't tried to game since

Krowdon

Woah!!!

Briar, your my new Hero!

Night Wolf