Hello.

Started by pokeymanns, June 21, 2003, 02:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokeymanns

If anyone remembers me, I use to come here a little.  I was never here often.  I would just like to say hello and that I'm back.  There are only a few people here I reconize.  Those would be Holby and The Lady Shael.  I was a newbie when I was here and everyone hated me.  I don't know where the name The Lady Shael was from, but I know it from somewhere.  I think Holby was the window person, but that could have been someone else.  I have a bad memory.
~Pokeymanns

Ok. Hi. make yourself at home. You'll soon get to know me!

pokeymanns

Ok, I will.  Hello Cheeeeeese.  I want to explain my name for some reason.  My name is Pokeymanns.  I don't like Pokemon at all.  Infact, I hate it.  I used to like it and I was annoyed with people calling it Pokeymanns so I picked that name.  Right now I don't like it and it's used basicly to make fun of it.  I'm removeing my avatar now.
~Pokeymanns

Ashyra Nightwing

Hello, Pokeymanns. I remember you. Surely you remember the insane cheese freak?

pokeymanns

No I don't remember you.  Sorry.  I do remember cheese in the role playing section.  But I don't think I know who anyone is that's connected with cheese.
~Pokeymanns

Ashyra Nightwing

How long ago were you actually here? Were you around to see the old forums?

Yes, Holbs was the window person.

pokeymanns

Old forums?  I dont think so.  I was a newb and I coundn't spell right.  I was here a long time ago.
~Pokeymanns

The Lady Shael

Hm. Was that your name when you were here before? I don't remember you, not unless you were here under a different name. And yes, I am from here.  o.0  That came out sounding rather odd...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rough Raiders

I REMEMBER YOU!!!! you prolly dont member me tho... Im in the same situation that u were in... EVERYONE HATES ME!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

pokeymanns

My name when I was here was the same.  I only had 3 posts so I dont think many people will remember me.  I'm glad Rogue Raiders does.  And I hope no one hates me.
~Pokeymanns

Why did they hate you? I was (still am by some) hated because i spemmed a lot. *NOT ANYMORE* I'll try and work this thign out. Let's start at the top, why does everyone hate you guys?

TR Shadow

I don't hate you, Pokeymanns.  I love basicly everyone here ^_^.  I'm Julie, by the way.  I hope we make you feel welcome here.  *Thinks of other things to say*  Oh!  You can go to my forums here

pokeymanns

Of course I'll go to your forums, TRShadow.  Thank you very much for the link.  I really like it that not everyone hates me.  I don't hate you either.
~Pokeymanns

Trident

Quote from: Rough RaidersI REMEMBER YOU!!!! you prolly dont member me tho... Im in the same situation that u were in... EVERYONE HATES ME!
I don't hate you!

All of you people who hate Rough Raiders are waaaaay too judgemental!

He's one of the few people (besides TJ, Ad, and Deadeye) who you can come to when you need advice.  

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't hate you!

And I'm a girl.