Favorite Food

Started by Brock, June 20, 2003, 06:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yay...there's fuzzy cheese, green cheese, blue cheese, old cheese, new cheese, cottage cheese, cream cheese, yellow cheese, swiss cheese, feta cheese, and a heluva lot more.

Amoraq

What about chocolate? I would live chocolate if my mom would let me. <_<  
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I live cheese. I don't need chocolate. I don't even like it much... Unless it's Cadburys.

pokeymanns

I like beans.  Cheese is yucky.  >Kills all of the cheese<
~Pokeymanns

Almkman

I like Swiss chocolate.I like the gum that comes in 90 topps cards packs.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

I LOVE chocolate, but cheese comes first *IDEA*

how about........Cadbury chocolate cheese? Now we're all happy  :D  

Trident

What?  I'm the only one who voted salad?  Well excuse me for not wanting America to continue it's over weight population   <_<

:D  

Almkman

I like salad but pizza tastes better and I would rather eat pizza than salad.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wapekip

Quote from: pokeymannsI like beans.  Cheese is yucky.  >Kills all of the cheese<
What never!  You mean this:
QuoteI like beans.  Cheese is way better though and so good.  **Hugs all of the cheese and plays with the cheese.**
Right Pokeymanns (even though I know you are Julie) and you use these ** symbols to make movement.   If you do not repent your evil ways, us of the RWL will be forced to stone you and then attack you chains.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Sonoras

I like all that food,expect not that much of fish,and I need crutons and ranch dressing to eat salad..... :P  

Pikepaw

You may speak truth, evil me!  But you can't go around like that!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Cheese is, indeed, beauteous and righteous in my sight.

However, due to the chubbiness of my waistline, and other factors which my tastebuds have yet to explain to me, I have developed an insane aversion to excess fat in the foods that I eat, to such a point that the thought of a french fry, pizza, or a fatty bit of meat makes me want to vomit.

Therefore, I choose junk food, for lack of the catagory "insane amounts of sugar and/or chocolate" within said poll.

*confused herself*

TS/RULES!

I always thought Chicken was poultry whcih wasn't considered meat, but what do I know I'm tweleve.  Anyway, Chicken is great.  Especially with barbeque sauce.  

Mmmm.... Raw chicken....
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

The Cow

Quote from: CheeeeesyI dont like bacon, but I cant eat beef now (mad cow disease....darn annie), so I eat mostly white meat and fish.

Fish good and healthy.
you ain't gotta say bad wordz....
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Ashyra Nightwing

Chocolate cheese! That's a great idea, Cheeesy! It would solve everyone's problems...
Even if no one else bought it, I would.