Favorite Food

Started by Brock, June 20, 2003, 06:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Mmmmmm . Pizza ..... if pizza wasn't up there I would of chose cheese .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

Now Ashrya, chocolate and cheese are two very good things; when they are seperate!  But they are not ment to be put together; if that were to happen, my theory is that would be the end of the world, penguins, chocolate, cheese and all living things on the planet!  So do not combine the two or else you shall kill us all and destroy the Universe!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

Quote from: Wapekip
Quote from: pokeymannsI like beans. ?Cheese is yucky. ?>Kills all of the cheese<
What never!  You mean this:
QuoteI like beans. ?Cheese is way better though and so good. ?**Hugs all of the cheese and plays with the cheese.**
Right Pokeymanns (even though I know you are Julie) and you use these ** symbols to make movement.   If you do not repent your evil ways, us of the RWL will be forced to stone you and then attack you chains.
Actually, you can use anything you want to represent an action.  Most of us use *, but look at Addy.  He uses the ~.  I have known a few people who use > and ::.  It's weird.  *Throws hands up in the air* My life is confusing.

Ha, you think I was Pokeymanns?  *Grins*  I can't deny it after I admitted it in another topic, can I?

Pikepaw

That is what I use (the *), I didn't mean that you should change what you use for action, I just had to correct those awful words that account said.  Hate cheese, never!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

CHEDDAR CHEESE!!!I like it,my bro likes it,my other bro likes it,my dogs like it,maybe one of my cats like it,my mom likes it,my step dad likes it,my dad likes it,the moleman likes it,santa clause likes it,the tooth fairy like it,iha8cheesealot likes it,and some more like it.

Brock

Wow.  One of my topics made it to 3 pages... I feel special now.  What about chocolate cheesecake.  Cheesecake is good...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Almkman

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesecake.I love cheesecake.I like chocolate,rasberry,regular,strawberry,chocolate mousse,and boston cheesecake.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

Ice cream with cheesecake... yum...

Cheese with cheesecake... even better....

*drool*

Almkman

Just cheesecake is the best.Regular cheesecake with strawberry topping. *fills up a pool with drool*I'm hungry now.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!