Where's Ad?

Started by Narfel, June 19, 2003, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Hey yall! I know that Ad hasn't been by in a long time and I Know you all know it to. I mean i miss him... he was a really cool guy but now he's gone! When I first started out he let me in to his clan and gave me aid whenever I was nearly fungus chow! Well if anybody knows how to contact him do your best to get him back... I miss you AD! :unsure:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ruatine

Eh... he's sort of around, sort of not around. He comes by every once in a while to make sure everybody is following the rules, but other than that... well, he just doesn't do anything. I know what you mean though. It's been rather lonely around here without Ad (or Calria for that matter). VI has taken Ad's attention away from RWL. *sniff*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Boze (Admin)

Nah, Ad isn't leaving. He has just been really busy with college. He was also a little sick today too.
That's me!

Narfel

Dang....... I hope Ad see's this topic and at least pops in to say hello... He was one of my first freinds when I joined this game, now he is just a happy memory........ :(  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ruatine

QuoteNah, Ad isn't leaving. He has just been really busy with college. He was also a little sick today too.

Heh, Ad said that he'd never leave because he has to monitor the forums. He is rather distracted however. I've seen him on VI lots more times than I've seen him on the forums. I know though that he has college and other things too. I just miss him because he hasn't been posting anything lately.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Darn VI for taking all of Ad's free time!!

I haven't seen him on the forums much either, in fact, he is rarely on AIM as much either. He must be really busy with school and being sick and all. lets make him a get well soon card!

Trident

That would be a good idea...  

Brock

We could all say if we want to sign it and someone can make a card in Paint.  Then someone could send it to Ad.  I'd do it but I don't know Ad's email address or what to write on the card.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Abby The Rat

Hello, I'm sorry, I'm not here. As Boze said, I've been really busy with college, and I've fallen ill with stress. That's how bad it is.

The only reason, I'm on VI is because I can't put it on vacation, like I could with RWL, so, I just pop in for 10 min and deal with it. ~sigh~

Thanks for caring, it means a lot.  <3

I hope you lot are behaving while I'm away.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

We are all behaving... I think.

I could help make the get well soon card...

Ruatine

*sighs* Get better, Ad. Don't let the stress of life get to you. It just causes problems. *nods* Mostly everyone has been behaving. The couple who broke the rules were quickly put into place. *hugs Ad tightly* When you get less busy, you'd better start posting more! If you don't, I think I'll go crazy...

~42~

The Lady Shael

I hate it that you can't put VI on vacation. I don't feel like deleting my account, but I don't feel like playing, either. *pats Ad* Hope you finish your work soon.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

Heh, I know what you mean, Shael. I haven't felt like playing lately, but I have to check the account every day just to make sure I haven't missed any orders. The RPing I don't mind, as long as it's interesting, but the games have lost my interest entirely. I don't feel like sitting for 20 minutes trying to get guilders so I can buy drinks and supplies for my ship.

Mistflower

I'm not behaving...

I mean,
Afterall,
I did get brainwashed by a dancing banana.  Don't let it happen to you.
Welcome back Ad!!!!!!!  I love ya dear!

~*~ Yet another rare post...
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Blackeyes

Hey Ad , hows it going ? I hope you get your school work done so you can come play with your friends ... Yeesh I sound like a mom ... ewww!!! Well comeback and hang out more often .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....