10 days untill reset

Started by Peace Alliance, June 18, 2003, 06:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Turbo is fun. And the emporor game is a fun game too. But i dont think everyone is liking it as much as they could be.

I think people will not bother playing next season. wether or not theres an emporor game. I mean, there will still be a bunch of us playing. but most likely there will be less and the ones playing will get bored.

So i think we need to think of a new game, like the emporor game. Think of new ideas that will make turbo more exciting. If you have any ideas for a cool and fun thing to do on turbo, post it here. If its good enough we can bring it up with retto and see if we can get a vote on it.

wolf bite

The Emperor and his Minions

An emperor is set up that will never take any turns.  He has massive land and defenses.

Also there will be the minions.  They are 5 accounts that at different times each day only scout for land.  They will have no clan.

All players in the games will be in the same clan.

Here is how the game works.  All players cannot attack each other, so they all either have to team up or create verbal smaller teams to work together.  Each day, at different times, the minions scout for land.  That land will be grabbed up by those lucky enough to be on line when the minions have scouted and are not maxed out with attacks.  All players grow on the minions land to be able to reach the emperor.  Players may send aid to try to build an army that can break the emperor.  Or players can work on their own to do so.

If the emperor is not broken in one month, then the players all lose.  If the emperor is broken, then 24 hours later, all players are dropped from the clan and full on war breaks out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

hmm... It would be cool, but the minions should be able to get like... 100 acres per scouting turn.

Plus, who will be the minions?

but, messing with the clans gives me an idea:

Good Vs. Evil

2 clans are created. GOOD and EVIL. both of these clans have an emporor as the leader. The objective is to kill the other clan's emporor.

Players can choose what clan to be in, if they want to be in one at all. but once they decide to join one they can't switch.

Once an emporor is broken, that clan is immediatly broken up.

It doesn't excactly have to just be good and evil either. If we get enough people playing, then we could have maybe 3 or 4 clans. all with a loaded up emporor. The emporors should have 1 mil acres of land, be highly defensive. and inactive. they have to be inactive because otherwise they could just attack the other emporor. or they could send aid for everyone else to attack the emporor.

Pikepaw

How about there would be a corsair kind of clan and there would be no emperor for that clan.  There would still be the other clans but this one would be another.  Instead the one with the highest networth would be the captain of the corsair ship thing and they can go out on sea so only birds or other ships could get them and only the corsair clan(s) would have ships and you could get hawk, eagle, sparra or owl soldiers and you would have to promote the birds from one thing to another, costing some loyalty example: you could make all the sparra soldiers (they would be the kind you start with) into kestrels, hawks or falcons and then whatever they got turned into, then they could get turned into something else, ending with turning all your bird troops into owls and then into eagles.  Maybe you could turn a certain number of your bird troops into another and each would have advantages and disadvantages so you might want to keep them just sparra warriors or hawks or owls instead of making them all eagles and maybe you could be a bird as a Warlord or at least the birds would be your main raiders.  Maybe instead of an emperor there would be a Redwall or Salamandastron or something you have to conquer, so only the top ten by hordes could try and take it over and everyone else could not.  Then they would have to fight to get into the top ten of hordes and after that take over a place and keep it and Warlords could get killed in the attempt but attacking the fortress you have to have a story of how they got killed, stray arrow, spear, a great warrior came...etc.  These ideas would make turbo so much better.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

that would require a lot of extra coding for retto. i was talking more along the lines of stuff we can do within the cade that the game already has....

Kenny Boy

i think they should make it so you can buy turns or something like that to make turbo more fast-paced and exciting
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Peace Alliancehmm... It would be cool, but the minions should be able to get like... 100 acres per scouting turn.

Plus, who will be the minions?

but, messing with the clans gives me an idea:

Good Vs. Evil

2 clans are created. GOOD and EVIL. both of these clans have an emporor as the leader. The objective is to kill the other clan's emporor.

Players can choose what clan to be in, if they want to be in one at all. but once they decide to join one they can't switch.

Once an emporor is broken, that clan is immediatly broken up.

It doesn't excactly have to just be good and evil either. If we get enough people playing, then we could have maybe 3 or 4 clans. all with a loaded up emporor. The emporors should have 1 mil acres of land, be highly defensive. and inactive. they have to be inactive because otherwise they could just attack the other emporor. or they could send aid for everyone else to attack the emporor.
awesome idea! i hope the mods see this 8tries to get veranor's attention*
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Yeah but then the person in first playing the leader-loot stratagy will have like.. infanent turns. but... if they made the price higher for people with more networth... that could be cool

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Peace AllianceYeah but then the person in first playing the leader-loot stratagy will have like.. infanent turns. but... if they made the price higher for people with more networth... that could be cool
yeah i like you're idea peace
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Peace Alliance

this has nothing to do with turbo. But i think it would be a REALLY fun thing to do:

An Exhibition Game:

Users will sign up before hand to a new server. But they cannot play. Then on a specified date and time, the game will start. It will last 1 or 2 hours. You will have a maximum of 200 turns. every 5 minutes you will get 50 turns.
you can only get 200 turns because if you made it a really high number everyone would just save up and go at the end. this way you'll start loosing turns after 20 minutes. It would be really fun and exciting!

Holby

Quote from: Peace Allianceif they made the price higher for people with more networth... that could be cool
I believe that's already been introduced.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

A Two Month Long Turbo For Summer:
A two month long turbo, that will last the whole summer!

Pikepaw

Okay I went over the edge there I was so excited.  How about my corsair or odd woodland vermin for a clan idea.  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

I like all those ideas.  I think we should do whatever we can to get one of those ideas to work.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

IrishMafia

They are some good ideas,  but mabey there could be a feature to buy land... that would change the whole system of playing and i think would be worth a try.
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image