Hobbies

Started by Mark, June 16, 2003, 07:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I was just wondering what yours is.

I play the cello and I'm in a orchestra.  btw we're going to flodia next year :D
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Calantorntain

I like to read, and working on my site, and playing Theme Hospital, and playing VI (I have 17,100g in the bank!  w00t!), and visiting forums, and listening to Irish music.

Violins are evil.  The cellos and violas must band together and destroy them!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

The Lady Shael

Yes! Must destroy violins....*plays viola*

Reading, writing, schoolwork, playing piano, updating my site, RWL, VI, Redwall book researching, surfing the ROC, and swimming.

BTW, I live in Florida...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Brock

I play trumpet but my sister plays viola.  Kill the violins!  Anyway, I like video games, computer, dirt biking, reading Redwall, watching tv, sitting around doing nothing, talking to my friend who is currently in Italy or France right now, sleeping, and whatever else I like to do.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Almkman

I read,go paintballing,read some more,tv,video games,baseball,and basketball.I play the trumpet.Down with violins.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

Whoever wants to kill the violins has to go through me first!!! (i play the violin) I've played since i was 4 years old!

Theme Hospital is awsome!! good for you!

i love, gaming, hockey, snowboarding, music: playing and listening to all different kinds, hanging out with my girlfriend, reading fantasy books, lying in my hammack, paintballing (dont get to do it often), programming, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall, playing redwall... Driving... Umm, there much much more... i think i'm well rounded... except for the redwall part :|

Almkman

I forget to metion playing redwall and VI.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Stormclaw

Gaming, both on the computer and via tabletop RPGs ("I swear, if you don't stay there and keep blocking those hits I'll kill you myself!")

Reading

Writing (Fiction, role-playing, articles for Terrouge)

Making sure RWL Forums and VI don't explode in blazing fireballs-o-doom

Listening to opera

Singing opera

Swordfighting (Fencing, katana, and broadsword. Fwahaha.)
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Ruatine

I like to...

Play RWL and VI

Read

Window shop

Loiter at Barnes & Noble

Go driving in the closest cities

Run errands for my mom

Think

[EDIT] Addition...

Play the piano (How could I forget?!)

I used to like walking in the woods behind my house, but the tick population is very high this year. (EWW!)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

wolf bite

Ever wonder why they don?t have cello players in marching bands?  Think about it.

Maybe my hobby is a bit extreme, I find lost hikers in the mountains.  The biggest downfall is that I can only go look when someone is lost.  But giving small children fake maps does help getting them lost. And it is a lot easier to run up rocky cliffs when you are a wolf and have 4 foot.

http://cemp.org

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

I agree with you all about the violins! They are EEEEVil.
I like to...
Play the cello,
Play RWL,
Play VI,
Swim,
Jump around a bit,
Read,
Play RWL,
Think,
Sleep,
Play RWL,
Write,
Play RWL,
And much, much more (mostly playing RWL)

Mark

Quote from: wolf biteEver wonder why they don?t have cello players in marching bands?  Think about it.

It's obvious. You haft to sit down to play the cello.  It's not possible to play it without sitting down.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Trident

Quote from: Stormclaw

Swordfighting (Fencing, katana, and broadsword. Fwahaha.)
See, Stormy here is cool.  I may be a girl, but it helps to be able to know how to fight.  I do martial arts every day.  I'm not good with fist-fighting, so instead I'm better at kicking.  

Hobbies:

Dancing (Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing).
Martial Arts (some fencing, kick-boxing, minor kirate)
Riding bike
Swimming at the river
Exploring the forests
Watching That 70's Show re-runs
Jumping on the trampoline (hard to do when it's so hot out here)
And so on.

Brock

I wish I knew martial arts.  Maybe I could defend myself from my older brother.  He knows tae kwon do and is testing for blue belt soon.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

Aha, I forgot to put that in. I do martial arts as well, but not as often as I used to a couple years ago. I made it second degree black belt. Never got to use a sword, but I did get to use some genuine razor-sharp kamas(sticks with blades on the end) and some other neat weapons.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.