Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Julie an Oddball?

wht do u mean I m an idjut? u think tht you luv ashyra an that july is lulie.

TR Shadow

You, my bad sir, are and idiot. Please, get a life, because you are an annoyin little brat who cant spell. How dare you critisize Pikepaw for gettin 91% in language when you probably failed. Shame on you..IDIOT!

[Edit: Julie, you didnt IP scan him yet?  :wow!!:]

RazorClaw

S' ME! I'm sorry, I really am. I won't do it again, I was just encouraged a bit by Jewls, Ju, and TR. Pikepaw, the critisism wasn't meant.

Pikepaw

I forgive you RazorClaw and it was math I got 91 in.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

Quote from: CheeeeesySuper Glues Ad to his mouse and keyboard

The person below me will make themselves some popcorn and watch a movie.

*I can't believe you guys think that is swearing. Most people here are 13 or over, and I don't know where you are from (Rest of you, cuz Ad is from England), but in North America it's normal for people to swear  <_<

P.S. I also meant to say (D word) isnt swearing. I saw the word said many times on G movies.
ad swears alot on aim i think he is kinda foul-mouthed
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

Quote*I can't believe you guys think that is swearing. Most people here are 13 or over, and I don't know where you are from (Rest of you, cuz Ad is from England), but in North America it's normal for people to swear

P.S. I also meant to say (D word) isnt swearing. I saw the word said many times on G movies.

Some people's morals aren't defined by society, and since when do movie producers have kids' best interests at heart.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

We are the RWLers and many I know (mainly me, not anyone else) are outcasts of socity, the individuals and I am very idependent.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

It also depends on how you're brought up.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

I was brought up nice, but In canada, the cheese turned me evil :(

Kenny Boy

Quote from: CheeeeesySuper Glues Ad to his mouse and keyboard

The person below me will make themselves some popcorn and watch a movie.

*I can't believe you guys think that is swearing. Most people here are 13 or over, and I don't know where you are from (Rest of you, cuz Ad is from England), but in North America it's normal for people to swear  <_<

well i agree with cheeeeesy it is common to hear people swear but THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!!! (and yes the d-word is swearing it is cursing and that is what swearing is you cusser!)

well anyway lets get the game back

the person below me will agree with me and tell cheeeeesy he is a typical punk
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

The Lady Shael

*agrees with Kenny* Cheesy, you are a typical punk.

The person below me choose 10 people from this forum to throw out the window.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kenny Boy

almkman
TJ
Pikepaw
Cindarin
Ad
Boze
Ashyra
Blackeyes
Julie
AND ME!!!!!

the person below me will throw those people out the window
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Pikepaw

I agree that swearing is really bad and the d-word is swearing and cursing and all the stuff Kenny said and it is really bad.  Cheeeeesy, you be a typical punk and your name is two long.

The person below me will build a castle for the great mods and give them anything they want.

Ruatine

Meep! I guess I'll do both.

The window, the window,
The second story window,
With a heave and a ho,
And a great big throw,
We threw almkman, TJ, Pikepaw, Cindarin, Ad, Boze, Ashyra, Blackeyes, Julie, and Kenny Boy out the window.

*builds a castle for herself, Ad, and Shael and gives them (and myself) everything they want*

The person below me will smap Shael. (hehe)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart