Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*resuscitates TJ*

*impales Cheeeeesy on a large metal skewer*

The person below me will recruit one person to play RWL.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Scarwake

*is doing that*

The person below me will put this in their signature for 1week, and it has to be in blue and bigger too and bold;

Scarwake is the best player in the world, and the best friend in the world!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Scarwake, I meant putting a thousand dots like this.

....................................................................................
....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................
......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
........................................................................................
.........................................................................................
.........................................................................................
........................................................................................
......................................................................................
...........................................................................................

Ruatine

Actually, that's 1551 dots.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

[edit] microsoft word spellchecker!

[edit, No swearing, READ THE RULES]

Ruatine

*pulls a long face*

Cheeeeesy will you please quit swearing?

*mutters again about the RWL forums needing another mod*

The person below me will repremand Cheeeeesy for using vulgar language.

Abby The Rat

~does just that~

The person below me, will just simply love me
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Pikepaw

I love you and you are a good friend.  Ad is back, Boo Yah!  (Ad I was wondering, your AIM name is Agle Eagle, so are you Agle P. Eagle on VI. Urth W. Rath is me).

The person below me will make Ad stay here and never be gone for too long.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Super Glues Ad to his mouse and keyboard

The person below me will make themselves some popcorn and watch a movie.

*I can't believe you guys think that is swearing. Most people here are 13 or over, and I don't know where you are from (Rest of you, cuz Ad is from England), but in North America it's normal for people to swear  <_<

P.S. I also meant to say (D word) isnt swearing. I saw the word said many times on G movies.

RazorClaw

No, normal people don't go around swearing. What would you think if I went around saying stuff like that? Would you say "It's okay, we live in North America!" No, you'd probably think, "Sheesh, he's bizarre for swearing for no good reason".

I had a reason, microsoft word lied to me.

I am normal, but I'm not classy!  

RazorClaw

THAT-IS-NOT-NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i went swearing all the time, using words like (F) and (B-) and (M) then you would have a reason to say something. However, simply saying (d) or (h) is not a crime. Look out your window. You will hear people swearing in traffic and yelling at other people.

Unless the people here are 6 year olds, we have all been exposed to swear words, and I am not backing them up, but I sometimes use them to make a point. If you feel that it is "harsh swearing" I will gladly leave the forum.

Is Julie an Oddball?

Well i m 6 yrs old so why don't you shut your ugly mouth up? No, actuly im not 6 butt hoo cares?

WoW....what an Idiot. Actually, it is not swearing see? Swearing Measurments