Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hmph.

^_^

*smaps herself*

The person below me will smap Teufel.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pikepaw

How dare you throw me out of the window Teufel!  I didn't know you would be below me!  I will glady do it!  **Smaps Teufel and won't stop!**

The person below...smap...me will try to...smap, get me off Teufel and will explain "smap" to me why we post at same time.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Abby The Rat

~smap Teufel~

The person below me will have to put

I and the person below me put "Ad is cool" in the sig
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

The person below me will put "Bob" in very large lettes in their sig.

Kenny Boy

*puts in sig*

the person below me will be really wierd and beg ad for the rest of his life to come out of vacation
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Abby The Rat

What you're telling me to beg myself to come out of vactions????

NO, ~whines~ Please Ad
No ~whines some more~ You really have to come out of vactions
No, I got too much to do. ~begs~ you have to Ad.
I can't... Really

(and so on)

Ruatine

*ahem* Somebody didn't put the "person below me" part in their post. *smaps Ad for his mistake*

The person below me will get Pikepaw off of me (ugh!), since no one fulfilled his "person below me" demands.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Leave Teufel alone Pikepaw.

The person below me will clean their sig and put in normal font.  Something lovely about Ad...

Ruatine

How fun! *goes to change her sig, which she's sick of*

The person below me will clean their sig and put in orange, size 5 lettering saying: Teufel is the greatest mod of all time!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

*changes sig* i think it perfectly describes you Tuefel!

the person below me will tell ad he is too girly and to come back from vacations
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

The Lady Shael

YEE HAW!! *steals the 100th post*

Ad, you're too girly, and you need to come back from vacation.

The person below me will not have to clean their sig, but put something about how nice Shael is for a month. Or at least till I get back from vacation.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

Ack! Spell my forum name right! E before U... Teufel

Pikepaw

I'll do it.  **Goes to change sig.**

The person below me will get me an army of creatures and also collect some pure fox slaves, perferably healers and seers as slaves.  Then they will become a lieutenant and take orders from me.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

Quote from: TeufelAck! Spell my forum name right! E before U... Teufel
<.< sorry teufel!!!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Deathclaw

Snipes at the person above me until they take back their commands. Whoever reads this must send #43 the max shipment 5 times a day.
Glory, Glory, Man United!