Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brings pizza with cheese..

AD IS A GIRL. AS FAR AS I KNOW!

The person below me will also ask Ad out on a date (do it for real)

Scarwake

AD is a guy as am I so no....*pretends he did it*

The person below me will remind Pikepaw that he is dead and will gimme a chocolate shake with a giant cookie.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

Pikepaw, you are DEAD!!

*hands TJ a chocolate shake and a giant chocolate chip cookie*

The person below me will cheer me up.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Cheers you up. Hey, you are a girl....I will not post anything else until you ask Ad out. C'mon people, I wanna laff my *** off. It'll be jokes for us all, except poor old Teufel (and Ad).

Pikepaw

I will not and stop asking that!  I am in Canada and Ad is in England and you shouldn't meet people you only know over the internet and I am a boy.   **Is dead.**

The person below me will stop Cheeeesy from him asking people to ask Ad out, give an extra large cookie, oreo blizzard, chocolate milkshake and some cheese.  They will also make me a fortress.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

Ya know, I was thinking, is a fortress just a fort that is female?  *Does the stuff Pikepaw said.*

the person below me will be happy.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Scarwake

*Is happy*

The person below me will put this in their signature for 1 month;

Scarwake(TJ) is the Cutest, Hottest, Kindest, Caring, Sweetest, Loving Guy in All of RWL!!!

That's got to be in the color blue and bigger, but the post isn't doing it right so...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ruatine

YES!! I get this one! *goes to add to her signature*

By the way, Cheeeeesy, no one except Julie can ask Ad out. If you don't know why, ask either one of them, I'm sure they'll tell you.

The person below me will be tired.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

*Stays up all night*  Yawn, I'm tired...

The person below me will get a pet penguin and name him Ikeepoo.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Scarwake

*gets a pet penguin and names it ikeepoo*

The person below me will post a topic on just how GREAT I am in the General Discussion area!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

*does that*

The person below me will kill scarwake for making me spam in the general boards!

Pikepaw

I am a mercenary (even though I am dead I can parpicatate).  **Grabs his crossbow and shoots Scarwake and then bashes him with a mace to be sure.**  I am the forums mercenary for hire to kill anyone that is not admin if you want.  Give me some cheese and we will see about a long time contract; and Brock a fortress is just like a castle or a giant fort okay.

The person below me will hire me for at least a one time kill or hire me pernametly (price is above).  They will also be happy and joyful and say: last day of school, first day of summer vacation, joy and happiness to all! (see my other topic, I'm reading Triss right now).
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

last day of school, first day of summer vacation, joy and happiness to all!

Actually, school ends on the 25th July.

The person below me will put in their sig for at least 3 weeks:

I love Ashyra! She is unbelievably cool!

*done*

The person below me will ruin everyone's browser but putting one thousand dots (.) in their sig

Scarwake

*does that*

The person below me will bring me back from the dead and kill Cheesy for killing me.
Emperor of

In-Character Album