Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

*accidently signs up to VI late at night* AHHHHH, THAT WAS A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT!

The person below me will not be Teufel or Kenny Boy and he/she will put the following phrase in they're signature for at least 2 weeks:

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GREATEST. HE IS THE LEADER. I LOVE THE LEADER!

Ashyra Nightwing

Pikepaw

I shall do it **adds to sig**
The person below me shall not be Kenny Boy or Ashrya I will chop the impudent peoples up and the person below me will tie up Ashrya and put her in a quiet room and kill Kenny Boy with any weapon or tatic that is in any of the Redwall books.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Scarwake

*does all that and then releases Ashyra*

The person below me will kill Pikepaw because he's really annoying and bring me his head.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

*takes a broadsword and decapitates Pikepaw*
*watches the blood run out of his now headless body*
*throws up*
*brings the grisly object to TJ*

The person below me will knock me out with whatever object they can and then lay me in a bed so I can be unconscious for a very long time.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

**Grabs his club and knocks out Teufel, then brings her to her bed** Oops, I might have killed her.
The person below me will kill Teufel, dispose of her body and actually say how they do it.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Hmmm...chops Trefuel up with a spatula, then ties a rock to her body and throws her off to sea.

The person below me will lick his elbows. Hah, try THAT!

Ashyra Nightwing

I can actually do that!

String!

The person below me will chop up Cheeeesy and feed him to the goldfish.

Brock

Wow this thing is getting kind of violent...

*Chops up Cheeeeesy with Martin the Warrior's sword, then pokes holes in his eyes with toothpicks,  slices him up into little flakes, mixes with goldfish food, and saves eyeballs for piranha tank.*

The person below me will attempt to make the killing stop, but then be devoured by ravenous pygmy wolves with rabies.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Kenny Boy

Hey cant we all just get along *wolves growling* ahhhhhhh im being eaten o no................. *is dead*

the person below does whatever they want because i am dead

*is dead*

(x_x)
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

*rises whole from the dead* *is now immortal since she's been killed 3 times already* (Twice by Stormclaw, once by Cheeeeesy)

The person below me will bring me a cup full of cold Diet Coke, and bow before me saying, "What else can I do for you, O wise immortal queen?"
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

*Brings cold diet coke.* What else can I do for you wise immortal queen?

The person below me will jump off a 2-foot ......................into shark infested waters!

The Lady Shael

*jumps off a 2-foot building into shark-infested waters after murdering Cheesy for intoxicating his post with periods and screwing up her browser*

The person below me will ask Stormy and Retto on AIM next time in a chat "Will you be my penguin?" This MUST be done, and after it is, you MUST copy that part and post it here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ohhhhhhh..........i wanna do this *leave this un to me* (might take some time)

The person below me ask Ad out on a date. LMAO. I wanna see what she says  :blink:

Kenny Boy

AD IS A BOY AND IM A BOY SO IM NOT DOING IT

the person below me will bring me a pizza with EXTRA cheese
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image