Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

**Scratches head until half of his hair is gone and spots of blood appear.**  Why is Peace Alliance double posting so much?  I have no idea.

The person below me will invent a machine to turn people into Redwall animals, give me a double headed axe with a short handle and turn me into a dog-fox and themselves into any Redwall animal they wish and become one of the captains of my great army.  They shall also say, "Oh great Pikepaw the Mighty, Pikepaw the Cunning, I am your humble servent and I shall forever fight for you."
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Kenny Boy

*does the stuff pikepaw said*

the person below me will tell me how cool i am
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Peace Alliance

You are as cool as, people who play redwall (that is VERY, VERY cool!)

The person below me will not be Teufel and will put this in they're signature for at least 2 weeks:

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE BEST REDWALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME. HE IS 1000 TIMES BETTER THEN THE SECOND BEST REDWALL PLAYER!!!!!!

Kenny Boy

*puts in sig* i agrre peace i think ill keep it there forever

the person below me wil wright a song about me
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Brock

What?!  Again?!  I just did that in the winter forum!  Fine I'll make a new one.

Kenny is a person,
that plays this game a lot,
something that rhymes with person,
He'll change his name to scott.

There, take your song, the other one's better.  I think you just hate me. :angry:   LOL. :lol:

The person below me will write another song about me that's better than the one Kenny wrote.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Kenny Boy

i was hoping someone else would make me a song i didnt even know you were logged on *goes to see what song brock made for him in winter forums*
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Pikepaw

Okay how is this.
Brock is a really cool ferret-otter.
I like him so much.
If he had a daughter.
I would teach her some dutch.
And she would be my favorite of all the students.
Because she always indents.
The person below me will become any Redwall animal they choose and become the most loyal head captain in my horde.  If you do not do this or do not say what you actually do then I will chop you up with my double headed axe here.  **Chops up Ashrya so she cannot spam here anymore.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Kenny Boy

*becomes redwall animal and becomes captain of pikepaws horde* alright all you rats im shipping you over to ken's kats he needs rats bye bye

the person below me will tell ashyra to either play the person below me game or go spam elsewhere
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashyra Nightwing

Right, Ashyra. Go and spam somewhere else. You're messing up their little game.

Ashyra Nightwing

Okay...

*walks off in a sulk*

Kenny Boy

its ok you can spam and say string just make sure someone tells you to say string

the person below me will say string as much as they want or cheese or whatever they want
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Brock

Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey

Hee Hee

The person below me will get in a terrible accident at night...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!