Person below me game!!!

Started by Kenny Boy, June 14, 2003, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Ah, well, I can't do that, since I'm on vacation, can I? ^_^ And plus, like CoolClaw, I'm not supposed to be here...

The person below me will smap Ad 50 thousand times.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kenny Boy

*Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad**Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad*
*Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad**Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad*
*Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad**Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad* *Smaps Ad*

the person below me will smap Ad even more!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

*smaps Ad 4.5 billion times*

The person below me will never use the word "smap" ever again in any writing either in this life or in the life to come.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

ok i wont use the word "smap" ill use smap without quotations

the person below me will hit 36 in turbo alot
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Mark

Sorry, kenny ... can't I'm in your clan  :( I really want to but I can't.

The person below me will sing "The Song that Never Ends" twice
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Abby The Rat

~Cries~ I've got smap alot........

and what's the words to the song that never end?

The person below me will clean their sig and put something lovely about the mods (that's teufel, shael and me)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kenny Boy

already did so ill do marks challenge

this is the song that never ends.....
it just gos on and on my friend.....
some people started singing it not knowing what it was
but theyll continue singing it forever just because
this is the song that never ends.....
it just gos on and on my friend.....
some people started singing it not knowing what it was
but theyll continue singing it forever just because

the person below me will please tell me why everyone on the forum hates me (with excption of ad and trident)
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Pikepaw

[EDIT]

[If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Shame on you, Pikepaw!]

Can I say what I want other peoples to do.  The person below me (Not Kenny Boy) will give me a tuna fish sandwich and honor the great mods.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

it's ok teufel i wanna see what he said.... thats why i asked
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

*worships in a scared sort of way*

Mods...

meep.

The person below me will believe that evil string is trying to take over the world.

Kenny Boy

i believe the evil string is after me and my horde now *is hung by the evil string*  *is dead* *comes back to life so he can tell the person below him what to do*

the person below me will tell me why people on this forum hate me without using any bad language so teufel dosent edit it out

|
|
|
|

ahhhh string!
______
           |
           |
           |
          \|/
           /\

[The person below Ken will not follow his instructions. Ken, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't invite flaming on
yourself. Pikepaw did ~not~ swear. Flaming is against the rules, so don't tell people to flame you.]
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

RazorClaw

smapsmapsmapsmapsmapsmapsmapsmapsmap
smapsmapsmapsmapsmapsmap!

Nobody hates ken! the person below me will say "razorclaw is the greatest" 10 times!

[Try not to make people scroll horizontally. Thanks.]

Pikepaw

RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest
RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest
RazorClaw is the greatest, RazorClaw is the greatest!

The person below me will give me a tuna fish sandwich and some cut cheese on the side (Marble cheese).
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dommy

*makes tuna sandwich* ewwwwwwwww tuna *ads marble cheese* *gives icky sandwich* I HATE TUNA!

The person below me will put this in teir sig for 3 weeks: DOMMY IS COOL AND I HATE TUNA!

VinnieOlle

ok thats my signature but i dont use a signature :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:

the person below me MUST BE ON FIRE and has to attack 23 till he is in 30th place :D