Stormclaw can't drive a Tractor

Started by TR Shadow, June 14, 2003, 10:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

RazorClaw

I have a confession to make: I am a girl.

Well, not really.

I have a confession to make: I am a liar.

Well, not really. I just get a bit confused sometimes. Like the one time where this guy asked me if I wanted pepperoni pizza or sausage pizza, and I was like, "how can I choose? they're both good, but different." and he was like, "which do you like better?" and I was like, "sausage, but I had that last time." and he was like, "get pepperoni then." and I was like, "I can't eat pepperoni, I'm Jewish." and he was like, "If you were Jewish, you wouldn't eat either." and I was like, "oh right, I guess if I eat sausage pizza I must not be Jewish. I'm glad you've helped me come to this conclusion. now what was the question?" and he was all, "Coke or Pepsi?" and I replied, "Neither, I'm Catholic." "You can drink soda if you're Catholic!", he exclaimed with adamance and frustration. "I know," I snidely whiplashed, "I was simply stating that as a matter of fact." "What, that you're Catholic?" he asked. "No," I explained, "I told you before, I'm Jewish." "But we came to the conclusion before that you weren't Jewish?" "I changed my mind. I'm an atheist now." "Dear God --" "No, there isn't one." "What?" "Okay, fine, I'm Catholic again, but just because you're being such a nancy about it." He glared at me, his eyes clearly flashing "no vacancy," but also that he was somewhat angry at me. "Fine," I said, "I'll have Hawaiian and Dr. Pepper."

Vengerak

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 14, 2003, 03:38:54 PM
She means that she drove her around in a tractor.

She didn't ride on it all night long, though. Just for a short while before an abrupt and disappointing finish.

...By which I am referring to the collision between wall and motorized vehicle and nothing else. Clearly.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES