Stormclaw can't drive a Tractor

Started by TR Shadow, June 14, 2003, 10:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

That's nothing.  When I came here I had EVERYONE'S gender wrong.  I thought Shael was a guy and Holby was female.  I didn't make the same mistake with Stormclaw.  I thought Shael and Kalamath were two guys fighting over post counts.  I thought that, because of the hearts he used, that Ad was female.  *Thinks* That isn't much different from what I think now, though.

Ashyra Nightwing

Ashyra. Tis my name.

I'm female, okay?

Well, my real name is Imogen.

:rolleyes:  

Kenny Boy

Quote from: TR ShadowThat's nothing.  When I came here I had EVERYONE'S gender wrong.  I thought Shael was a guy and Holby was female.  I didn't make the same mistake with Stormclaw.  I thought Shael and Kalamath were two guys fighting over post counts.  I thought that, because of the hearts he used, that Ad was female.  *Thinks* That isn't much different from what I think now, though.
if you look at a pic of ad i thought he was a girl
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

RazorClaw

Yaya for topic necromancy! I want a tractor. And Ashyra's name is Imogen. Like Imogen Heap! Whose music I have not heard. I have not heard Ashyra's music either -- tres coinicidence, no?

Gen. Volkov

RazorCubeTM, you seriously need help, psychiatric help. You didn't know what Ashy's name was? Weird.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I'm sure he did, the fact that Ashy's name is Imogen is posted dozens of times all over this forum. o.o

Old thread indeed...*sigh* brings back memories. Back in the post-warring days of me and Klamath...that was a loooooong time ago. On the old board, and everyone had 15 or less posts, but me and Klamath were somewhere in the 20s.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

taekwondokid42

Holby!

long time no see!

wait, never met you before :roll:

kell

since gender has come up I'm sick of people thinking I'm a chick kell is what my friends call me as my surname is kelly
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

Well...kelly IS a girl's name...=p

Luckily, no one's ever confused my gender. xD

Gen. Volkov

Who was nice? And Shael, you have the superglue, glue Holby's butt to the floor already.

Hiya Holby.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

taekwondokid42

Whats so special about the Rwl super glue any way?

mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!mail it to me!

Hey, this is the spammers arena after all, isn't it? :roll:

Gen. Volkov

RWL super glue is the stickiest substance on earth. That's all.

The Lady Shael

Volkov said it. While the glue is not acting up to its best ability at the moment, it is guaranteed that every RWL oldbie who was once very active will visit this board sometime in the future...and continue doing so. Summer always tends to be a slow period....people on vacation and doing summer-type stuff.