Fight Fight!

Started by Dixie Ros?, June 11, 2003, 06:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

*Chucks rockcreams at Ad, then throws flowers*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Pikepaw

**Piles half of the cheese and all of the chocolate behind him to defend it.**  Please let's be reasonable, food is to valuble to fight with.  **Throws a salad at Dixie Rose.**  That will teach you to fight with food.  **Arms himself with trifles, pies, salads and a giant bucket of ice cream with a huge ice cream scoop incase he is attacked.** Don't you try to do anything, anyone to me or else I'll be forced to return fire!!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Dixie Ros?

*Hits with cheese, then coco powder, © to Dixie, it's her own blend*

(Packs Denny Jean susages in a pack)
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Pikepaw

**Eats cheese and spits out coco powder, then fires a trifle in Dixes' face followed by two pies and a scoop of ice cream going down her shirt.  Then builds a fortress of cheese and walks along the top battlements with food to fling**  Ashrya we have to protect the cheese.  I shall not be taken alive or dead!  **Fires off two salads and another pie at Dixie while he devours a trifle, slice of cheese followed by a bowl of ice cream.**  Surrender yet.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

I shall give my life to protect the cheese.*throws rock pies(with real rocks in them at Dixie)takes some spam and chucks it along with some cheery pie filling*
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dixie Ros?

Hiya!

(Ducks*)

*tosses black cherry RC at everone*
"Ahhh!"

(*Has icecraem down shirt, runs off so this post isn't rated X)
user posted image

Pikepaw

Almkman quick, get in my fortress and together we shall defend the cheese.  First bring with you all the cheese you can.  **Fires his ice cream mega scoops at enemies trying to stop him.**  Ha have ye had enough ye villians or do ye want more, I'll never give up and I'll never surrender.

Dixie Ros?

*Hurls grapes at*
user posted image

Almkman

I found six hundred pounds of provolone,500 of cheeder,150 of american,250 of colby,the swiss didn't quite make it.*throws some melons,apples,oranges,grapefruit,pears,and peaches*

Dixie Ros?

*Chucks brick cheese back*
user posted image

Pikepaw

Almkman come over here with your cheese and other supplies into my cheese fortress.  We need to work together to fight against our enemies.  **Throws a volley of pies and salads at the armies attacking the fortress** I may be a lone soldier right now but I will never give in.  **Finds 3 score ravens and magpies to work as spies, scouts and supply lines.**  This is war!

Almkman

I've already found the cheese and moved in.*throws some salad dressing,bagettes, and pizza without the cheese*

Ashyra Nightwing

Pikepaw

She has gone mad with spam!  Ashrya this is for your good.  **Fires off trifles and stale biscuits at Ashrya, then covers her with scoops of ice cream and not soild chocolate from his fortress so she can not be seen.** I sure hope that brings her back to her senses.  JOIN THE REBELLION TO DEFEND THE CHEESE, FROM CHEESE HATERS AND ENEMIES!

Brock

Throws globs of Crisco at Pikepaw's mouth.  Yum Yum eat up!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!