Is this odd,

Started by RazorClaw, June 11, 2003, 05:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

Who are you talking to Razorclaw?Why aren't you using your regular name?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw (In Ohio)

Quote from: almkmanWho are you talking to Razorclaw?Why aren't you using your regular name?
I'm talking to Peace Alliance. And I forgot my pasword, so I'm on a diferent account in Ohio.

Peace Alliance

Well it sure is pleasent to hear from ya RazorClaw (In Ohio). I hope you're having fun.

It seems to me you're lashing out because of you're own failure. Thats not fair to me. I never said I was the best. And even though its true (JUST KIDDINGS!!!!!!) I try to be modest. Except of course when it comes to me making fun of you're abilities. But oh well, you're too low for me even to attack  :lol:  

Kenny Boy

Quote from: RazorClawYour raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your army breaks through The Ring Wraith's defenses and captures 316 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
In their defense, The Ring Wraith lost:

Where's the loss? I guess it's just a matter of picking a target that's nice to hit.
yeah that happens to me alot it means that he has none of that kind nothing to worry about
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Sonoras

So what's this topic supposed to be about again? :huh:  

Ruatine

To Peace Alliance and Razorclaw:

You boys are really starting to annoy me. If you guys don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. You muck the forums up with your petty flaming. Read the rules again, boys. NO FLAMING
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart