Is this odd,

Started by RazorClaw, June 11, 2003, 05:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your army breaks through The Ring Wraith's defenses and captures 316 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
In their defense, The Ring Wraith lost:

Where's the loss? I guess it's just a matter of picking a target that's nice to hit.

wolf bite

He must have No army of the type you attacked with and your army was enough to get over his towers.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Hmmm. So he doesn't have any Skiffs, Stoats, or Weasels? Wow!

Cindarin

I'm not so sure. A friend of mine told me he got hit with rats by Kens Cats (I think). This attack took over 1 mill rats from my friend and none from the attacker. That seems out of place to me because if ken had enough rats to do that he would be at least in 2nd place.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

RazorClaw

Well, I know that Kenny Boy (Ken's Kats) masses rats, fairly, and keeps reducing mine to pretty much nil.

(1000 posts!  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats:: )

Peace Alliance

YAY!! Boy, RazorClaw. I have to say. I LOVE you're spam!

Hey, does this mean you're playing?? because if you are I'm gonna forget about the emporor and go for you... I rather the tast of gator then absolute victory..........

Almkman

Way to go Razorclaw.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace AllianceYAY!! Boy, RazorClaw. I have to say. I LOVE you're spam!

Hey, does this mean you're playing?? because if you are I'm gonna forget about the emporor and go for you... I rather the tast of gator then absolute victory..........
Uh, I actually spam less than you do....
And I am playing. So there.

Peace Alliance

You spam less then ME?? Excuse me? I have made maybe...2-3 posts on my entire life that didn't have a point to them. You have made MANY!!!!!

I'm not the only one who finds them annoying either.

BTW.... since you're playing now i guess you'll be taking up my offer on that callange right? you excuse WAS that you weren't playing so couldn't fight me... Now whats you're excuse? could it just be the truth...  

Cindarin

Razor. The moment I find out who you are playing as... you are so dead.  :lol:  

user posted image

Peace Alliance

hehe. man that guy better be good. I mean when you go on the forum and talk like a big man like that... Then you MUST be good at redwall right?

Besides, I hope he puts up a fight, I dont want to just crush him like some sort of aligator bug...  ;)  

Ashyra Nightwing

Umm... Cindarin, can you please stop attacking me on Regular. I attacked you once or twice. That is no excuse for the amount of rats you just killed.

Cindarin

Asyra who are you on regular? Besides I have 2 new targets that are really driving me mad.

user posted image

Cindarin

Why did I ask that? It's in your sig...
And just so you know you are 1 of those 2 targets. I mean who have hit me way more then once. And I hadn't hit you at all. I just retaliated. However if you stop hitting me then I will pull away from you and focus on the other target.

user posted image

RazorClaw (In Ohio)

I'm Decimators. So kill me. I don't give a [edit] about what you think. And, I'm not a toe able to -ten person. So I won't be putting up a very good fight. I just got attacked, so you can farm my 10,000 acres and I won't care. Because I play this for the FUN, not ybeing "above it all", even though you'll probably get an SAT score of 800. Combined. So, you aren't as awesome as you think you are. You have no idea that if you aren't the best, you have no way to brag the way you do. Any number of people, Stormclaw, Retto, Fenix, Ereptor, could CRUSH you. But you still think you're thause you're the best because you WERE number 1. WOW! I don't care. So shut up.

[Razorclaw, I'm surprised. You've been around long enough to know that you're not suppose to use any kind of symbol to mask profanity. You'd better read the rules again.]