Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

BOZE

Big
Orange
Zeplin
Elephants

That solves that mystery!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he was doing tesing to try and stop the hackers... do ya think?

Ashyra Nightwing

There's something strange about that Boze. He's not actually an admin! Maybe it's that Vertgosity person..

Peace Alliance

If somebody were to impersonate him... Why would he do it like that? Why wouldn't he like... Go on the general forum and start talking crazy talk?

Almkman

Maybe he doesn't act like you think he would act.He could be tired of this place.Or he can read minds.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw (In Ohio)

Quote from: Peace AllianceBOZE

Big
Orange
Zeplin
Elephants

And you talk about ME spamming? You are the hypocrite, aren't you?

Peace Alliance

maybe that is what you think

Holby

Quote from: RazorClaw (In Ohio)

Big
Orange
Zeplin
Elephants

Who's the hypocrite? Your accusation was also "spam". As is this.
That makes all three of us hypocrites!
Woo!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: RazorClaw (In Ohio)

Big
Orange
Zeplin
Elephants

Who's the hypocrite? Your accusation was also "spam". As is this.
That makes all three of us hypocrites!
Woo!
You're right!

Well, RazorClaw is just mad at me because I hate his gutts... But what can I say. He caught me, I made one spam... At least I haven't made 1000

Ashyra Nightwing

Read this topic. It explains a little about the fake Boze...

http://www.iboze.com/rwl/index.php?act=ST&...&hl=&#entry8035

RazorClaw

Peace Alliance, I haven't made a thousand. And, how come you never critisized Beatles!, who spammed more than I have by a long shot? Maybe because you hate my guts for......no reason in particular? Hmmm.....

Peace Alliance

*smirks* I have plenty of good reasons for hating you!

I think beatles was banned from the boards right? Because I wasn't on back then, i never would have noticed him spamming. And since i've been on, i haven't noticed him spanning at all. 'Sept for when he posts ads for TSR, but i don't consider that spam because its actually got a good meaning to it. and i like TSR!... unlike you.

RazorClaw

Why don't you give some of those "great reasons" for hating me? I really don't want to continue your hating me, so at least give me some points in which I can improve for you to not hate me.

Peace Alliance

*squints* wouldn't that be flaming?

Very well, i will look over all those big flaming topics we had way back when to refresh my memory.

It started off when you claimed that just because you are alabeled an oldbie, you deserved my respect. Then the fact that you are a bad player... and expected my respect just because you've been bad for a long time. You obviously didn't make a good first impression. The first time i started paying attention to you was in the "Who cares what you're labeled as?, " topic i started.

OH, then before i even talked to you, you told me i could never be cool... that came pretty much from nowhere. i think it was 'cause you were mad that you being an oldbie meant nothing to me.

Hmm, then merc made a reply to that that i totally agreed with. you called him an idiot, even though it was a perfectly valid point.

Well that arguement grew and grew untill it was just idiotic insults on both our parts, but i'm still sure my points were all valid.

Bottom line, is you wanted respect because of you're status and i wouldn't give it to you, then you persued that and made it into an arguement, calling me many nast little names and making me look bad. Its pretty pothetic if a good player is less respected then a bad one just because of post count!

~sorry for the uses of the term Oldbie in that above post :P~

RazorClaw

Wow, it seems that your list of reasons is PATHETIC! I never claimed that I was an oldbie and deserved your respect. I was mad because you were going on about crap on how oldbies think they're SO cool, and I'm not a bad player. If you say I'm a bad player, you're insulting anyone who's below my rank, since that is how you assess who is good and who is bad. If they're a lower rank than you, they're bad.  

Pikepaw

I agree RazorClaw.  With this post I have my name in all the discussion area.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.