People you despise the most

Started by Scarwake, June 09, 2003, 11:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

People I despise the most:

RazorClaw

... Thats all folks!

Cindarin

Who keeps voting for me? You're not very nice you know. In fact I think Everyone that voted for em should be voted the most despised. Evil, evil, people.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Scarwake

No, almkaman(Sp?) this wasn't flaming until like 2pages ago when everybody started calling each other names!  This poll was just to get a general idea of who people disliked the most that play the game...Not to become a gigantic flame-enclosed poll/post!!!

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

Well what did you expect to happen? Did you think cindarin wouldn't care that people were making a poll about how much they hate him?

Almkman

Is it hard to scroll down and look up my name?Sometime I'm going to have to explaine it if Scarwake keeps getting it wrong.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

please do. i have no idea what it means.........

Cindarin

Don't you worry. You just wait, i'll get my revenge. Or maybe I should do what this poll says and become an evil person.

user posted image

Scarwake

Evil is good, hence the reason my clan has the word evil in it!!  *runs around and then points at thepersoninwhichIcan'tspelltheirnamecorrectly because I can't scroll down to see how to spell it*

Okay, that's nice ummm....Almkman!

I've actually been spelling it right in my last few posts!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

pokeymanns

I don't hate anyone.  I don't think I COULD hate anyone.  I hope no one hates me.  I'm trying to get all of you to like me and so I hope it works.  I think I like everyone here.  You are all the coolest people I have ever met and I'm glad to be here with all of you.  I didn't vote.  I couldn't.
~Pokeymanns

Cindarin

SkareWake. If you ask me you should have put yourself on this post. I know I hate you. I didn't before. But since you like to hate people just for the sake of hating people you have earned a spot on my 4ss list.  

user posted image

I nulled too. I love everyone, especially Ad, Retto and Shael. Gladly nobody hates me much.

Trident

How could anybody possibly hate Scarwake?

Scarwake

I know, who'd hate me?  I'm undeniably the hottest guy here!  That and once again I say, I thought I had my name on the poll, but turns out I didn't...Too many choices I had and didn't realize I didn't put mine on there...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Almkman

Scarwake changed Cindarin's name to his own.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.