Trubo, not so boring now

Started by wolf bite, June 09, 2003, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I was a mild mannered farmer, only in the game so I could check the News and see who was in what ranks, therefore be able to help a few people with their game playing.  I was perfectly fine without ever going to the war screen.  Just minding my own business as ?Sleepy.?

Then a few of the top ten figured out who I was, and declared WAR on me.  I had little land, had made no attacks, and only 1 weasel.  I was no threat.  

I think of it like finding out where a retired ?fast-draw? is in the old west and some young gunslinger wants to see how they measure up.  So they grabbed me by my tail and dragged me out of the solon into the street.  Then started shooting at me without me even having a six-shooter to fire back.

In the last 12 hours since that happened, over 100,000 land of the top 10 has vanished.  Their Net Worth has dropped in half, their armies are worn, and many other players that before could not strike at them, now can.

It was not wise to wake a sleeping wolf.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Mercenary

Actually, I was the first to strike and break them. I took 30k from #12, and broke Peace for about 40k.

-The Mercenary

Peace Alliance

Don't be so proud Mercinary. It took you what, 25 million rats to break me? Obviously i had my defenses down because of the days of no attacks. When Wolf was attacking me last season it took him 83 million rats to break me. If you can get that much, then I'll applaud you. Otherwise you're just a rat-massing newb such as I was at one time. Maybe if you learned how to keep you're land once you take it you would be doing better.

Wolf, I did everything I could to stop them from attacking you. I told them what they would be causing but they didn't care. now everyone in the top ten has less then 20k land and its all because the fools thought they were going to be able to kill you. There is no way to get to 310 million networth when you only have so little land. And we cannot break the emporor without at least that NW because he will be too high... Unless we all start working together, the emporor will just sit there and the whole thing will have been pointless!

IrishMafia

HEHEHE    Hey im a FOOL... Dum de dum...

Oh and SCREW YOU Peace Alliance.  Mercenary did great to break ya mabey if you were a little smarter and kept you defense up more it wouldnt happen so much.  Leave him alone, just because your mad.  Doesn't you signature say to Respect your enemies?...  

Man you and wolf bite have quite the tempers.
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

wolf bite

If peace is not involved, then why did is he sending aid to squirrelly?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

LoL. Good one man.

Look, you can go ahead and "SCREW" me but I have my doupts about you're ability to do so. I warned you a LOT about attacking wolf. Didn't you hear enough of my terrible war story's from last season?

Mercinary didn't do something great. Not ever great enough to be called an enamy. An enamy would have stood and faught me instead of dumping the land and cowering in a corner. It's obvious that Mercinary know his place, he is a rat-massin newb who can't stay in the top ten. So he take a nice blow to one of the top guys and runs a hides... Respect you're enamies doesn't mean you give respect to anyone who can mass 25 mil rats when he isn't even being watched.

IrishMafia

OK lets look at some facts why would Peace send me aid?   So i can kill you, his ally i dont think so.

Oh and i  cant believe you can spell enemy.. sound it out... its not en-a-my... its enemy
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Peace Alliance

I never sent aid to him wolf bite. I already told you that. I told you from the start that I was not going to participate and that all I would do was try to stop it. You guys are the ones who faught, dont bring me into this. I sat back and got accused of things. They sit there and think that I've done something wrong just because everything didn't go perfecrt for them. I had nothing to do with it, I never sent Squerl any aid... In fact, if retto is willing, we could ask him to look for you, he would tell you i haven't sent a thing!

Scarwake

Mister Peace Alliance...I believe that you've made me go mad on you.  Tried to attack me, but failed as I maybe somewhat landfat but, I've noticed something which I never payed attention to before.  Anyways that's not the point, the point is I've also attacked you.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Now that the top is taken down, Wolf Bite is no longer on turbo.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Quote from: ScarwakeMister Peace Alliance...I believe that you've made me go mad on you.  Tried to attack me, but failed as I maybe somewhat landfat but, I've noticed something which I never payed attention to before.  Anyways that's not the point, the point is I've also attacked you.
I relly don't see what you point IS Scarwake

Scarwake

QuoteQUOTE (Scarwake @ Jun 9 2003, 11:55 PM)
Mister Peace Alliance...I believe that you've made me go mad on you. Tried to attack me, but failed as I maybe somewhat landfat but, I've noticed something which I never payed attention to before. Anyways that's not the point, the point is I've also attacked you.  

I relly don't see what you point IS Scarwake

That's the point, there wasn't a point.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Almkman

That's just so stupid.What is the use of posting without making a point?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

To make people like you ask questions.  Actually there was a point but it was a little one.  One in which Peace was too stupid to see, and that was that I broke through his pettiful army in which he so boasted about so many times!  HAHAHA

*Walks off laughing insanely*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Almkman

You can go suck a lemon too.I didn't see the point.It's pittiful not pettiful.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!