Northland War

Started by Pikepaw, June 07, 2003, 11:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Kenny Boy started it! All of these idiot M fans are coming in to role-play with it! We're simply defending ourselves from their pathetic insults! *Runs away from Pikepaw, who is now venting poison gas*

Almkman

Well actually I started it.But then it ended then Kenny posted that stupid post.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

No, you didn't start the flaming stuff. All you did was expose that you were an OSU fan. Then the M boys here started flaming, spamming, and being extremely stupid.

Almkman

Maybe we should make a poll to see who like Ohio State and Michigan.

Is Julie an Oddball?

OSU iz cool but michigan is the suckiest. Isnt tht funny? LOL

Pikepaw

DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MY FIT OF RAGE WAS ABOUT!  
**Chases Almkman and Julie Oddball person around with a flail.**  GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH YOUR STATE TALK YOU STUPID AMERICANS!  I AM TRYING TO HAVE A ROLE PLAY HERE!  NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET A BEATING AND CRIPPLED LEGS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE UNTIL YOU LEAVE AND ONLY RP IN THIS TOPIC! **Continues chasing them with incredible speed born from rage.  Is a Canadian.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

I stopped I was just explaining my point of view of what Razorclaw said.So chase him.

Pikepaw

I still chase you and everyone who was involed because of my intense rage.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

Well you're not chasing Kenny Boy or Razorclaw.

Pikepaw

I am now and thanks for reminding me of Kenny **Chases RazorClaw and Kenny Boy while still chasing the people he was chasing before.**  I shall kill Kenny in a more painful way than the rest of you!  Don't talk back to me Almkman or you will really get  **Hits Almkmans' bottom really hard with the flail and sends him flying into a pack of mad gophers and he is shredded into pieces.**  That is for punching me! (See other topic with Beem coming back.)

Almkman

The Golden Gophers are afraid of the Buckeyes.*laughs insanely while running away*

Pikepaw

These are not Golden gophers.  They come from another planet and are completely insane in the bloodwrath and they kill anything that is not one of their own faster than a parana (those tropical fish that can strip your bones in 2 min.).  So you are dead or least you can't run because I hit your bottom so hard.

Almkman

You don't get it.The Minnesota(or Wisconsin I mix them up)Golden Gophers are in the Big 10 along with the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Pikepaw

I AM SICK OF YOUR STUPID STATE MASCOTS!  THAT IS WHAT GOT ME MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!  I SHOULD HAVE NIPPED IT AT THE BUD!

Almkman

Hehe*runs away laughing insanely and rubbing his sore spot*