Northland War

Started by Pikepaw, June 07, 2003, 11:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

Okay this Role Play is set in the Northlands, from the northwest coast to the northeast coast.  You can go by ship if you want to an island near the land but you have to start on the mainland or on a ship in the sea but not on an island.  All spieces are allowed, vermin, woodlander or savage for characters and horde members but there are some disadvantages to some spieces.  Snake and scorpian characters would be too savage to have hordes and are lone beasts unless its an all snake and scorpian band and remember that adders and coral snakes can hypnotise, also birds and bats horde leaders, its basically all birds and bats for horde members, but these creatures can be recruited into hordes.  You have to vividly discribe your character to the best of your ability at least physically and if you can with some of their personality and maybe some history please.  You can make your character a simple soldier if you want or a loner or a horde leader or any position you want.  No autos, god moding or anything like that but you are aloud to slip out of autoing but not slip out of something that was fair play and please do not complicate everything by attacking someone who was your ally with no explanation (explain first) and no coming back from the dead but make a make a new character instead. **rhymed** Also you can be on your own and you can come from the south or something like that but all the action stays in the Northlands and the Northland islands and you can't do anything other then find recruits or something like that south of the Northland/Mossflower border.  I think that covers the rules but you are welcome to ask questions about it, post your question or just PM me, now with the plot.  There is a war in the Northlands with some sides seeking power and money, while others are just defending themselves.  There was fear in the land, corsairs hearing about it came inland for riches and some joined the Warlords and Emperors.  The Northlands were torn apart by war, one little snip at the strong fabric of the land and then it tears easily.

Urth W. Rath (I'm using my VI name, but I am a loyal RWL) came to his leader, name, (someone can take this position) the scarred wolf captain related his information,
"No one has come to aid us yet sir, corsair nor northlander, it is to soon to say if they will attack us or not."  Urth left and thought about the situation.  He was an experincened wolf, he had been a northlander all his life but then became a corsair (acounting for his many scars) for about 14 seasons and then left the sea and came here, then the war started.  Urthwrath as he liked to be called was a strong beast, stronger than other wolves and also a very skilled fighter thanks to his corsair experince.  He servered his master faithfully and loyally and in return was a head captain and second in command and he knew how to be one.  He carried a battle sabre and also had a double bladed battle axe he usually kept in storage until needed.  He was pure black with a dark grey underbelly and was very agile, perfect assain but was a strong and skilled fighter you wouldn't want to face.  There was a huge scar starting at the bottom of his right ear, going down his head in a jagged, diaganal line going over his right eye and onto his snout ending on the left side just where the moist black nose begins, giving Urthwrath a frighting apperance.  Now the wolf captain worried, what would be the outcome of all this.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

Pen Cil (VI name)
All black wolf with blood red eyes.Lean and tall and is very agile.Carrys twin scimitars and a bow.Doesn't have any scars because no one has ever touched with any kind of weapon but veteran of many battles.As strong as any badger.Is a horde commander of an emperor who wants to conquer all of the northlands.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

Come people you are welcome to join.  PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE JOIN THIS RP!  ANYBODY I DON'T CARE WHO!
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Only if you change your avatar. LOL! Anyways,

RazorClaw
A Silver-furred Wolverine. Has metal claws on right paw. Has bright, icy blue eyes. Carries a Scimitar and a battleaxe.

guardians of night

Yellow Eyes. Fierce looking Ferret. Captain of the ship _______ (edit in later). Carries a Scimitar, which he has never lost against. He looks like a sea rat, with peircings and scars. Firce yellow eyes, giving his name. Always has at least two guards surronding him, carring pikes.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Almkman

A wolverine Razorclaw?I thought you were a Ohio State fan.

RazorClaw

Well, I hate the Michigan State Wolverines, but the actual animals are cool. It's just too bad that Michigan had to nearly ruin the Wolverine's rep.

Pikepaw

Look, as I said before you can be any species, but you can not be one that is too big, like a bear or horse and I will allow creatures like wolverines, so you can stay the same RazorClaw (but can we have a little more description on your characters' rank, leader, captain, genral, horde member, loner etc.).  Anyone who picks a species unapproprate for this role play will be forced to chose another and try not to argue about things that nothing to do with the role play or even RWL  **eyes RazorClaw and Almkman** (I am the only one who spells his name right).  RazorClaw are those metal claws attached or is it something he puts on, you need to be more pasific here and anyone who can join this rp (I don't care if you think your character would suck) I have on thing to say to you, PLEASE JOIN, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE BAD!  As creator of this rp (I feel almost like an admin right now telling the rules, even to peoples like RazorClaw who are more experenced) that is all I have to say, thank you.

Almkman

Are you trying to tell us that this is going to take place on the Pacific Ocean or did you forget an s.

Pikepaw

Quote from: almkmanAre you trying to tell us that this is going to take place on the Pacific Ocean or did you forget an s.
I think I forgot an s

Almkman

When do we get to the killing.

Pikepaw

Be paitent, I shall annouce when we start, I think one more person should join until we start.  But if no one joins by tomorrow I shall announce the start of this rp, then you can start fighting.  If no one becomes the head leader of the horde I am second in command in by the time the rp starts, then that character will be mine (second character that is, I love Foghorn Leghorn the loud mouthed snook and good for nothing chicken) Okay you got it so just have some patence, after my school tomorrow when I log in then the first thing I will do is start the role play.  If I do not start it by the day after, you will know that I have been capurted by enemies and probably be tortured by them; but I will never talk.  So now you have it, please join if you haven't already and RazorClaw, since your rank isn't clear yet you can be the leader of the army I am in and just be calm and wait.

Almkman

But I want to kill now.I already know what is going to happen to the emperor of the horde I lead.Heeheeheehee.

Pikepaw

I frankly don't care what you want but alright.  Ahem, you may still make a character but this rp is going start now, but I will wait until tomorrow to make the decision about my leader guy so you can still take his place if you want and Almkman don't attack me for at least another 20 to 24 hours, is that clear unless I say something else.  **Cuts a ribbon he had to declare it** Now the rp begins.

Urthwrath reported to his cheif,
"Sir there are forces in the west, I think we should be wary."  the leader replied.
"Then send our defenses to where the attack would most likely be."  Urthwrath left to do his masters' bidding.  No beast could take them without a fight.

Almkman

Pen Cil's father Emperor Mar Ker was sick and would only take his medicine from Pen Cil.One day Pen Cil slipped poison into the medicine and killed the old wolf.So he takes command of a mighty army.He sends a letter to who he admires most as a horde leader.

Dear Urth W. Rath
My old friend I have finally killed my father and would like an alliance with you.
                                                              Pen Cil