Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Tridentwww.clan-mizz.dk/ghost.htm

That's wicked awesome.   :P
Doesn't work for me.  <_<
I will not deleted this

Dixie Ros?

Look what I started! *Bad!*

Look, it's not a sickness, he's just vain!
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Scarwake

NO, he has a rare disease!!! AND THAT"S THAT!!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

TJ's right about MJ having a disease, you guys. He has a rare disease called vitiligo. At least, that's what his PR people say. MJ hasn't talked about it himself, but I believe it's true. I also believe he is a strange person, and I feel sorry for him.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Dixie Ros?

Actully, It's not contagus, and it only effected his nose, but he got it fixxed up so he was white. I don't feel sorry for him,he's just odd.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Ruatine

:rolleyes: Who said it was a communicable disease? Anyway, Dixie Rose, how do you know as fact that the vitiligo just effected his nose? Have you talked to him personally? Have you talked to his PR personnel? I doubt it. MJ doesn't talk about it. His PR personnel just said that he had the disease; they didn't say anything else. You're repeating gossip and conjecture. I'm no fan of MJ's, but I hate ignorance and cynicism. Oh, and, vitiligo can spread to other parts of the body, by the way. In some people, if they don't protect their skin from the sun after developing vitiligo, it spreads.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Brock

Veranor's site is just simple math.  If you do what it tells you to do then your outcome will always be a multiple of 9.  All the multiples of 9 are the same picture and the pictures for the multiples of nine change every time you do it.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Scarwake

Be quiet that's completely off the subject, the math thing is....Dixie Rose, I've had it with you.  His disease like Teufel said is called vitiligo and it DOES spread which causes the SKIN to turn WHITE not just the nose but the WHOLE body!!!  If you were alive long enough to have seen some of his older videos such as "Thriller" he wasn't very old when he did those around what 17-19 years old and that was 20-30 some years ago when he started turning white so don't say it was because he bleached his skin or whatever because that is completely wrong and is wrong of you to gossip about others whom you've never met or had any form of contact with, and its especially wrong of you to gossip and follow along with rumors of him bleaching his skin!!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Cindarin

Do I believe in ghosts? No.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Veranor

Brock Shhhhh! That tray code is really simple to.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dixie Ros?

Mystic ball is a cool site...
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

*is fascinated by the mystical ball*
Wow. How does it do it?
*stares*

Brock

My mystic ball is better.  It doesn't even need math.  See watch.

Instructions:  Pick a number and stare at the smilie after that number.  Then scroll down and Brock's mystical ball will tell you what smilie you were thinking of.

1. ROTFLMAO!!!
2. ROTFLMAO!!!
3. ROTFLMAO!!!
4. ROTFLMAO!!!
5. ROTFLMAO!!!
6. ROTFLMAO!!!
7. ROTFLMAO!!!
8. ROTFLMAO!!!
9. ROTFLMAO!!!
10. ROTFLMAO!!!

My super senses are telling me that you are thinking of this smilie: ROTFLMAO!!!

Am I right? Am I right?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!