Favorite Forum-goers of all time

Started by RazorClaw, June 05, 2003, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Vote up! Klamath is going to kick ROC butt, I predict. Others such as Bloodrath, Trident, and Beatles should do well, in the other stuff. I didn't have enough room to put the above, sorry!

Deathclaw

I'll null, but pick me! Woohoo! Klamath is very deserving... all of the choices are.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

TR Shadow

*Squeaky voice* Pick me!  Pick me!

*Shuts up*

CoolClaw

Shael isn't on their? What were you thinking when you made this? I vote other! For Tr Shadow and Shael!
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Deathclaw

My top three (excluding me):

1 - Kilk
2 - Orcrist
3 - Shael
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

Quote from: CoolClawShael isn't on their? What were you thinking when you made this? I vote other! For Tr Shadow and Shael!
I couldn't fit EVERYONE on there, smart one. Try thinking a little more. Did wonders for me.  ;)  Deathclaw, you don't have Klamath on there? Hmmmm. Still, all are cool (As Ad makes us ssay now) "Veterans". Looks like I'm the only one who voted for Klamath. But, I'd think that that would be a prime choice amongst people. She was definetely the most respected oldb-"veteran" player.

Trident

Other;

I think my sweet TJ the hot should be the best.

Peace Alliance

Even though there were a lot of people I could have picked. I chose Holby because he always makes the best posts. I agree with almost ever post I've read of his, and he doesn't go around posing none-sense all the time.

RazorClaw

And he has enough nonsense to maintain a good sense of humor.  

Blackeyes

I chose Tania , because she was the one that really helped me out in the beggining of this game , she offered me a place in Hope and I accepted seeing as in she was in 7th at the time .. well I voted let's hear about the others votes .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

WHO VOTED OTHER WITHOUT SPECIFYING? FIFTY LASHES! "Aye, aye, cap'n!"

Pikepaw

I voted Calria, She helped me out in the beginning and set my bad spelling and grammer and spamming straight, go Cal.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

Mmf. And yet again, I am forgotten in a forum-goer poll. I don't really mind that much, I'm used to being forgotten anyways.

My top three:

1. Klamath
2. Holbs
3. Tania
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

My top three:
1. Klamath
2. Aus
3. Shael

We need Klamath. These forums can't survive without her.

TR Shadow

You all know that no matter what, unless we have 16 more people vote for Kalamath, I'm going to win it =P.