Help

Started by Narfel, June 03, 2003, 07:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

I Have been looking for a clan to join since i started playing... if you know of a good clan that would be willing to take me or if you would want to let me join, contact me at #76 on the regular server or post it here!
          ~NARFEL~
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Bran Stoneshield

Narfel? Tis Rawpaw, remember me? You could join up with my band of mateys.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Ashyra Nightwing

For anyone seeking a clan, I would always reccomend Winter. Speak to Ad about it.

Narfel

Yeah, I remember you Rawpaw... Tell me your number and I'll contact you! And Thanks for the tip Night wing... I have allready spoken to him and I think he will let me join!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

RazorClaw

That's Ashyra Nightwing. Notice the "Nightwing", bieng her last name. For her character. Which means you should adress her as Ashyra. I, too, would suggest Winter, as it has a reputation for taking mild-mannered beasts and turning them in to awesome warlords. Pretty cool, eh? I didn't get a message back from Vinland, so I ended up joining ARK. >_<  

Blackeyes

The Blades are always looking for people to join and we're a great group of guys (And girls if there is any) .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

Yes, and very modest too, I see.  :D  

Narfel

Well thanks for all of your advice, but I have decided to join Winter.. Me and Ad are old freinds so he hooked me up!
Thanks again... by the way, Rawpaw I still would like to know your #.