The Ultimate Choice: RWL or VI?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 03, 2003, 03:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Teufel  means DEVIL. DeadEye is DEAD!!! Oh me...

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

I have a lot more skill at RWL than I do at VI. I just find RWL more addictive. I made a promise to myself when I first started playing, to not leave until I reached 1000 posts, and become Empress on Regular. I'm sticking to that promise.

The Beatles

Quote from: Shytalon2) RWL turned into less politics and more math. Sorry, but I get plenty of math in school, I don't need it here. In VI, I can play power games and such, be a mob boss as it were.
3) You can die from inactivity in VI, in fact, this weekend I was not able to get on, and I feared it. You see, if you aren't on, but you are poisoned to death, you still die.

Remember the original RWL, when it was politics. Now that was fun.

~Shy, Myuh!
Yes, I agree. I forgot poisoning. Yes, those times were really fun, specially when we were watching Ragefur being slow-roasted, heh.

CoolClaw

Yeah, Deadeye died on VI. I just joined VI and IT doesn't seem to be exciting it sounded cool, but there isn't enough way to get gilders.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Blackeyes

Exsactly , we need more & better games to play . It's to boring with two games .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mhera

It's still pretty new.  I'm sure they will make more games soon.  I think it's pretty good but it's tied with RWL.

Narfel

Well I think I finally get it now... but i still got 2 questions! How do you get to the VI and, isn't it possible to get they creator of this game to make it more like politics again so that way people want to come back?
       :unsure:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Pikepaw

Actually the fishing game at sea is a lot easier than the sort game at the port and you get more gliders Blackeyes and Narfel try this link to VI, www.rovl.org I tested it, so it works (the link) and then you can find your way from there.  The Blackship rules but RWL will always be my home.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Narfel

Thanks for the info Pikepaw... I think i'll test it out but I'll always play RWL! B)  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Almkman

The Blackship? No you mean Mar'kans Glory
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Narfel

Hey, I just got done playing VI, but I like RWL because i know a lot of people here and there my freeinds... so i'm stick'n with RWL...  :D  

Almkman

I suck at RWL so I might leave the game but not the forums.

Narfel

Does that mean you will join VI? :unsure:  

Almkman

I've already joined I'm Pen Cil I posted it already.

Narfel

Okay. it has been memorized... I will contact you when i get on! B)