The Ultimate Choice: RWL or VI?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 03, 2003, 03:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Hah! I left both. I win! Well, either way I killed myself. :P

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm making a cheese clan! Cafi has come alive in the actual game of RWL!! Join! Join! Join!

Stormclaw

I'm afraid I'm off to VI. I don't have time to administrate both... ah well. Fare thee well, then.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

The Lady Shael

Arg, Stormy...this deepens the wound.........hm. That was the shortest good-bye message I've ever seen. *gets out her adhesives kit in case Stormy decides to set foot in the forums again*
That's not right though, you've gone and broken the Admin Triumvirate...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Beatles

No we've got Ragefur. He only broke the Quartumvirate or Quaternumvirate or Quatervirate, which never exited spoken anyways.

Veranor

Quote from: The BeatlesNo we've got Ragefur. He only broke the Quartumvirate or Quaternumvirate or Quatervirate, which never exited spoken anyways.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought we had four admins.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Orcrist

One way to help keep RWL alive would be like: sign up for a VI account and also get an RWL account. I'm not sure if they are willing to merge
but it could aid to the survival of both...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Almkman

Why don't people play both.I understand why Stormclaw left but not Dead Eye or Bloodrath.

Pikepaw

I don't play the game anymore but I stick to the forums.  I can be loyal to many places so I am staying on these forums  and playing VI.  Why couldn't Dead Eye have done that, I miss him. :(  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

Good ridens(sp?) to Dead Eye he hated me.He would criticize everything I said.

The Lady Shael

Ah, I forgot about Ragefur. So it's a Triumvirate again.
Orcrist, you said something like merge the two to aid the survival of both....if one place is more likely to die it'll be RWL. VI is fairly new, and thriving now, even. And it's by the people at /Terrouge/ for goodness' sake, people from all corners of the ROC will be coming to sign up at VI. RWL is much lesser known.

Everyone here is leaving because either RWL is getting in the way of managing VI, or b/c they prefer playing VI rather than RWL. Some of you have to agree with me, VI takes a lot less skill than RWL. VI reminds me of sort of a Redwallian Neopets. Many have already admitted they like VI better b/c it's something they can play and raise ranks at, since they have virtually no skill in RWL. I could go on and on about the many ways RWL is better than VI, but I'm just about ready to fall asleep here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Narfel

Hey! hang on a second here everybody! I keep on hearing about this VI and how everybody is quiting to go on to it... My question to all of you is, What the heck is it? :unsure:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Beatles

Narfel, read the flippin' topic! It's all there. Graargh.

Shael,
1. On VI people can whip you only if you let them.
2. On VI, you don't get massacred if you don't log in every day.
3. VI is more, well, Redwall, and not so mechanical.
4. On VI, if you don't log in for a week, you get 4 measly sick points. On RWL, you die.
5. On Vi you can safely HPR, and on RWL you die.

That's why people like VI more.

Shytalon

1) Well, you see VI is the shiny new thing on the ROC, so people will flock to it.
2) RWL turned into less politics and more math. Sorry, but I get plenty of math in school, I don't need it here. In VI, I can play power games and such, be a mob boss as it were.
3) You can die from inactivity in VI, in fact, this weekend I was not able to get on, and I feared it. You see, if you aren't on, but you are poisoned to death, you still die.

Remember the original RWL, when it was politics. Now that was fun.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)