O.o Leaving also?

Started by Bloodrath, June 03, 2003, 11:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Well, as some people may know, this has been on my mind for sometime. I ahve talked with people about it, and I think it is my time to leave RWL. I have been at Terrouge for a long time now, trying to get to 900 posts over there, without a single one being spam. Anyway, I have decided to devote my time to VI, Terrouge posting, and two other clubs that I staff at.

Not just do to lack of time, but also to bordom that I am leaving. The game just isn't fun anymore. I had a good time while it lasted, usually always in the top ten, and even in first place a few times. I have had my run, and now I am tired out.

Anyway, this is probably going to be my last post at RWL. You can either find my at Terrouge, or on AIM, MSN, or YIM. Well, it has been fun here, and I have made some new friends. I have my ups and downs, and now this is the closing of all of my history here.

I bid you all a great day, and may good fortune come upon you all.  ;)

Well, later everyone. ;)

~Bloodrath

The Lady Shael

I hate this. EVERYONE is leaving. Not fair.

Goodbye, Bloodrath, it's been great, especially in EO and stuff. Enjoy your life.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

'Twas VI that did it. *nodnod*
Bye. *sniff* I'm really going to miss you, Bloodrath... *sniff* See you at Vi...

The Lady Shael

*blinks* VI? What's that? I've missed something here while I was gone....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

Vulpine Imperium. Terrouge's thing. It's a Redwall game! Join! Join! Join! But don't forget poor RWL!

http://vi.rovl.org

The Lady Shael

*has already been looking over this new VI site, and before signing up, she holds her head in her hands* This is bad. This is the end of RWL...it never even lasted a year...

Dixie Ros?

I'll still get to see him!  
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Everyone loyal to RWL, get ready to cling as hard as you can. RWL can't die. I'm staying. I'll get everyone I know IRL to sign up. I'll keep playing as long as the site's still up, even if it means I'm the last one here.
Let's save RWL, everyone.

Ruatine

I joined VI, but I'm not planning on leaving RWL because of it. There's only so much you can do in one day at VI. Whereas, on RWL, you can be active all day long on it (as long as you have enough turns).

*clings tightly to RWL* RWL will not die.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

CoolClaw

Ah, bloodrath I was in the same clan as you once you turned out to be a much better player than me partly because I am lazy and you are probaly much older than me.  

It was Shale's clan, though I forget the name.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Lady Shael

Ah, that would be ROM, or Rebels of Mossflower. I nearly forgot all about that clan.

Beem

Good bye!  I'll miss you, despite the fact that I didn't know you so well.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Narfel

Every time i see somebody leave it upsets me because i think of all the freindships made on this game that are lost because one person does not have enough time or is bored of the game... Any ways Bloodrath I did not have the privalige of knowing you but farewell and have a nice life!
     ~NARFEL~
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Blackeyes

Fare thee well my friend , we had some good battles and good friendships ... *thinks back to when he attacked Aus and you and Orcrist almost killed me on TSR* ... the good 'ol days ... well I will see you on AIM bye friend.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Almkman

Ever since I got here people have been leaving.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!