Harry Potter

Started by CoolClaw, June 02, 2003, 11:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Hey , I already have The Order of the Pheonix pre-ordered . :)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mark

As I said before The 4th book is coming out in 15 days.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Yes , I know but I was just stating that I have it pre-ordered .

Narfel

Yeah... that one looks like it is going to be better then all of the rest!   :snicker:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Narfel

Hey, I have a question, How do you get that little pic below were your name is? Or , what is it called, umm... the avatari :unsure:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Bran Stoneshield

Quote from: BlackeyesHey I already have the order of phoenix saved for me at a chapters ... I loved the Prisoner of Azkaban , it was definently the best one .
Defineitly the best.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Almkman

I also have pre-ordered the Order of the Phoenix.Yes Prisoner of Azkaban is definitely the best.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Dang! I'll be in Columbus when #5 comes out.....
The movies were OK, but the first was better. The fourth book was the worst, the third the best.

~Opinions from RazorClaw

Peace Alliance

I never read the first one. i saw the movie and then read the rest. thats kind of a wierd way to do it, but i liked the movie and it gave me a wierd sense of all the characters already. i didn't like the ending, but i liked the game part there. i can't remember the books well enough because redwall takes up all my memory, but i remember liking them. and i know i'll be readin the new one asap!

Mhera

Finally!  People that realize that the third one was the best!  I've pre-ordered the fifth too, as many of you seem to have already.  Actually my mom pre-ordered it.  It's been so long since I've read a new one that I don't think they're quite as good anymore.  The movies are good the first time but they get boring after a while and if you've read the books you already know what's going to happen.

Blackeyes

Quote from: MheraFinally!  People that realize that the third one was the best!  I've pre-ordered the fifth too, as many of you seem to have already.  Actually my mom pre-ordered it.  It's been so long since I've read a new one that I don't think they're quite as good anymore.  The movies are good the first time but they get boring after a while and if you've read the books you already know what's going to happen.
This is very true , the third was the best by far , which means J.K better be working hard on 5,6, and 7  ... and to your post above ^^^^^ about the avatar , well it's simple you go to your helper and go down along the left hand side and look for Avatar help or whatever . Go to browse and your picture folder will pop up , pic a picture , set it to the right dimensions , then click ok or whatever there is down at the bottom .

Narfel

Thanks for the info black eyes... its very much aprecieated, Oh and by the way I think that the fourth one was the best because Harry was more experienced and could cast better spells! ;)  

CoolClaw

The third one was my favorite until I read the fourth one, I am going crazy, I can't wait 'till the fifth Harry Potter book.  I was wondering who will be the Captain of the Howarts now that Wood graduated.  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Narfel

You know thats a good question... You would think that they might elect Harry to do it, My question was...Who are they going to get to play as Dumbledore seeing as how the original one died! :huh:  

CoolClaw

I saw that in my newspaper, But Ican't think of his name but they got someone.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!