Stuff

Started by Mistflower, May 31, 2003, 10:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistflower

Does anybody want to say somethign that's on their mind?

I've been constantly wanting to run away -.-
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Trident

I ran away once...  I probably will try again.  My brother I swear is the devil.  Everybody is turning on me...  Friends especially.  To think that you can count on somebody, but then have it thrown back to you...  The feeling is over whelming.  

Peace Alliance

Ahhhhh, I know how you feel. Thats what life was like for me all last year, then I got all uptight and started hating the world.... But thankfully summer came and I went to camp, camp fixed me up. I got back and I was much happier to all my friends. I think if you get a different outlook on things and are very nice and happy to everyone then they will be the same back to you. But I used to always go around arguing with people and everone was being really mean, all my friends... A happy outlook fixed me right up :)

Brock

Why would you want to run away?  Where would you go?  What would you eat?  If you went to a friend's house or something their parents would take you back home.  You wouldn't have a computer or a warm place to sleep...  The list goes on and on.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

I couldn't run away! I'd have no RWL!

Scarwake

There is something I truly must tell all who have problems within their lives and it is;

You can talk to me, I'm always online if you haven't noticed...My advise is wise and true so come walk to me and get out of the blue...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Scarwake

*TEST* Testing to see if my post count is correct because I don't think it is...I'm sure I'm supposed to have over 180 posts, because last few times I've looked its been 177
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

This is the spam forum. Posts here don't count.

Scarwake

They don't!!!!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Pikepaw

I want to have a pond to make a human holt in bank of it.  Then I hook up power from my house, put a TV in with VCR attached, DVD player, N64, PS2 and all that stuff.  (I will put in matts and stuff so nothing gets dirty).  Then I put in a food store if am ever taken under siege, then put javelins, daggers, bow and arrows, sling and stones and a mace or club in there and put in an internet connection in so I can play RWL on my laptop (got it for school, cause I write really slow and messy, lucky aren't you guys that this tybing) and a land and a water entrance/exit and natural pool to swim in and another for catching shrimp and fish.  This is an idea I thought of a long time ago, after I read most of the Redwall books and I don't think I could do it, but I would love it.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

Quote from: ScarwakeThere is something I truly must tell all who have problems within their lives and it is;

You can talk to me, I'm always online if you haven't noticed...My advise is wise and true so come walk to me and get out of the blue...
When people ask me why I married TJ, now they know  :D  :D  :D

*Hugs*

I could never divorce him.

Aqualis

This was the oldest topic on the list that wasn't rules.

Yay.

So bored.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wolf Snare

Trident was married to TJ?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aqualis

You don't remember the forum marriages?

Paligamy galore. I think TJ was married to five different people.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

*marries Aqualis and Wolf Snare*