EVIL HACKER!

Started by Pikepaw, May 31, 2003, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

An evil, evil hacker is on on the loose here!  When I tried to visit the topic War of Gangs it put this: Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.  I looked in role play and it wasn't even THERE!  Whoever this evil hacker is better run and find the best hiding spot in the world and hope I don't find out who it is for if I do I will track them down to the ends of the earth, torture him/her and then get a noose around their neck, tie a rock to it and throw them into the Red Sea.  I AM VERY MAD ABOUT THIS! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

Guess someone doesn't like you.I could get in.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Menatus

Ummm...okay? How...enlightening.

Pikepaw

Then my computor is just EVIL!

As you can see I am very angry about this.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

I thought we found out who the hacker was.

Trident

Quote from: MenatusUmmm...okay? How...enlightening.
And, Pikepaw, Volume control .

Bran Stoneshield

It won't work for me either :mad:
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Almkman

Guess someone doesn't like you either Bran.

Bran Stoneshield

I was talking with Ragefur and he thinks that it's either hacked and lost. And alkaman, nobody likes you either. I was gagged from the forums.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Almkman

My name is almkman not alkaman.But I can get in the role-play.Is that what you were talking about.

RazorClaw

It's true. It disappeared while I posted. It isn't probably a hacker, just a bug, but.........

Mistflower

Pikepaw; let's not act fantasy; You honestly couldn't kill anybody  :rolleyes:  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Pikepaw

I probably couldn't track them down either but I could torture in ways man should not know about.  I was really mad and crazy then.

Peace Alliance

I dont get who would want to attack redwall? what kind of person would hate a game like this? ........ the only people i can think of are people who have been banned, becauyse otherwise whats the point?

Bran Stoneshield

Still, all the same, it mad me furious! I had the bloodlust and I punched a wall, and darn near broke my knuckle!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.