Hey, what do ya know?

Started by Menatus, May 31, 2003, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

And the admins said "let there be Menatus," and there was. And it was good. And all the forum goers rejoiced in her return.

Okay, that never happened. Well, due to people complaining about me not being here, I've decided that I'll be back for a while. Sometimes. A little. Not too much.

Plus I just couldn't stand seeing Dead Eye celebrate his spam count which is (was) one more than mine. Sorry, Dead Eye! I hope you enjoyed your short-lived glory.

So, should I join RWL the game again? I probably won't be in the top 10 all the time like I used to. Just not as obsessed anymore.

On that note (?) the reason I've been gone is because I've been busy with My Webpage, My Forum, and my life. Not to mention that my hands are cold.

Enjoy my presence while you have the chance!

~La Ta?a

RazorClaw

This is spam too, since it's a topic about post counts. Actually, Dead Eye didn't really have too much glory, you'll remember that he....err.....[/I]improvised a bit. With spam.  

Menatus

I don't think it's spam. It's not about Dead Eye, that was just something to make the title. It's about my return! If people are allowed to have
"I'm new" topics, then I should be able to have, "I return!", eh?

RazorClaw

I'm just kidding. And since you're staying on the forums, START PROMOTING GOATEES!

Menatus

Grow a goatee!

Look at me. Custom title says it, sig says it, and my forums are named after it! Okay, here's all my goatee stuff.

AIM: WiseIsTheGOATEE
YIM: WiseIsTheGOATEE
E-mail: Tania@GOATEEmail.org
Forum: GOATEE Forums
Title: Official Forum GOATEE Promoter

And the rest.  :P  

Ereptor

heh heh.  Hey mentus.  Congrads on being first again, wot wot.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blackeyes

Hurray , I knew I could talk you into coming back .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

YAY!!!

*hugs*

Don't leave. Ever.

:P  

Menatus

Ev~er? Oh, fine.

And in British: Pish posh old mum! DO leave me be!

....sorry :P

Go England!

Blackeyes

LOL nice vocabulary you have picked up there " 'ol mum " lol .

Ashyra Nightwing

It's quite funny really! I'm English, and I don't know anyone who talks like that!
:D

It's really nice to have you back!

Blackeyes

Lol , so we have a crazed english fanatic back here as the top poster ... great!

Dead Eye

I hate you Menatus! Your so mean! Just had to join the day I became number 1!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

It's ok Dead Eye ... I'll never even get to 1000 post so don't complain , and if you want you can always start posting still and post good post .

RazorClaw

Whoa, Dead Eye, realistically, that's dumb of you to say. What happened to Wars of the Gangs? That was fun.