The hacking last night

Started by Peace Alliance, May 30, 2003, 10:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I was sittin there lookin at the scores, and then Ereptor starts complainin about the game getting hacked again. So I refreshed and all of a sudden at the top, there was crazy code like this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/funcs.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/funcs.php:112)

.... and so on

But the page would load below that. So I went to the scores page and not only did it have that at the top but it had this written over and over again above the scores list:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/funcs.php on line 104

Well I donno if you guys have seen stuff like this already, but every time I'm on and the game has been hacked it doesn't even let my log on, this time it did so i suppose i was actually on the game WHILE it was being hacked... So i looked on my AIM list to see who was there.... :
Stormy
Ereptor
Orcist
Oh... why am i bothering obviously the hackers wouldn't be dumb enough to be on IM at the time would they?........... Oh well! it was ODD!