Turbo getting boring,

Started by Holby, May 30, 2003, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Mistflower
Quote from: HolbyI think most would agree that turbo is getting a little dry. The top ten is pretty much the same people (for the most part), and it's getting a little repetitive. I suggest we start freshening it up with some new goals. Peace and I were talking about how it would be cool if there were objectives.

Here's a great idea we've come with:

Retto makes a new account as an admin with 1 million acres of land.
Then he uses it until it has the greatest defense possible. Then he sets it as a normal account and lets people try to attack it.
It would be fun because it would be an objective for everyone to try and break him. Even when one person does break him, there would be a lot of land left after it is maxed and everyone in the game would have a lot more land. Would this not make turbo a lot more exciting?
Holby, you've been inhaling something other than apple markers me thinks.  ~*Steals Trident's joke~*~
Why?
I don't see where you got that from.  :blink:

BTW, I prefer my name looking like this: Holby. Rather than green. Personal preference, ya know?
I will not deleted this

Mark

I'm with you!  I like that idea.  I just quit the turbo. *proud* It is geting a little boring :(
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Peace Alliance

Retto told me the voting was a 7/7... Who's voting no!?!?!?!?! C'mon people, why not try it just once?

Orcrist

I just voted yes yesterday, so the voting'll probably be 8/7 now. I think, unless someone else voted no, that this idea'll work...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Dixie Ros?

I only play normal so I can be in Winter. *Hugs Ad*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Turbo is confuzing. I find it hard to play when everyone has huge amounts of turns to use. I have a habit of using 145 turns a day, like I would get on regular.

Peace Alliance

Voting is at 13 for and 9 against the idea, way to go everyone!! it's gonna be fun if it happens