*Peaceful Rodenta here*

Started by Dixie Ros?, May 29, 2003, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Helllloooo. I hope I will have a good time here. I had a acount; but I fergot the PW. Owell. I'll talk to you later...And mebe get into a good roleplay. *Heads for Spa room* Ahh, also, I don't like fighting.  Got sick of it 'cause I used to fight my bro.

Bio:

Name:
Dixie Rose
Spieces:
A large rat, posabley greatrat.
Coulur:
Grey and wight.

That'll do. I'm also known as The Badger Who One-Lines But Does Not SPAM.

Soon to be known (Hopefill)

As: The Rat who Spas But Does No Spam.

Thank you.

(Someone said that Bluemoon hacked someones comp, that's untrue. Bluemoon knows NOTHIN' about comps. Hehehehehhe....Wasn't me though.... )
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

TR Shadow

Good evening to ye!  I be TR Shadow.  You may call me Julie, as all the other members do.  I hate the names "TR", "Jewls", "Ju", and "Ju-ju."  If you can find any other variation of "Julie", it'll probably be fine.  I am a Poke-fanatic, just so you know.  Most people here hate me, with the exeption of Ad.  I have no life and I constantly ramble on and on about Pokemon.  Ummmm...*Thinks*...Oh!  If you hear me mention Colin, pay no attention to it.  *Thinks some more*  Right, go to my website at http://invisionfree.com/forums/Forums_of_Funness.

~Julie~

Dixie Ros?

Nice. hheheheh. I'm working on a pokeforum, if you wist to join, PM me yer spieces and name. I'll tell you if the spieces is:
Good (Suicune's army)
Bad (Entei's horde)
Or
Nutrel
(No side)
Or Both.

Ahh, BTW, where is Ad?

Howbout Juppie?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Abby The Rat

I see, that you've been asking for me. Here, I am.

Welcome to the RWL forum Dixie Rose. ~Bows~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

Hello, Dixie Rose. I am RazorClaw, otherwise known as Calvin and Moron (talk to Peace Alliance). I'm not a pokefanatic, but I play the game a bit. I'm about the only (Besides Jeweler) non-appreciated veteran here, and you'll find that I use my superior intellect when I'm supposed to crack a joke and I'll use my wit when I need to be wise. Thank you. *bows*

Dixie Ros?

Ohhh....*Swoons at Ad* Such a gentalman...er, Rat. I know you...Check the inbox over in the Normal game.
Thanks all.

For later note, I don't care for Dixie Chicks.

user posted image

TR Shadow

I suppose you're calling me Jewler?  I may be a non-appreciated veteran, but I surely don't need you to point that out to me, thank you veddy much =\.

RazorClaw

Actually, I made up a new annoying nickname, since you made the other ones go to alcatraz, or RWLtraz, or whatever other RWL prisons. Maybe Vilu Daskar's private oar slave?

Dixie Ros?

Hmmmm... No, he has to toss 'em over to much. Thay'd give away his nasty secrets.
user posted image

RazorClaw

Yes, I suppose so. How about my private oarslave? I don't throw you overboard, I cut inch-deep holes in you and tie you to an anthill, so the ants eat you, inside out. Then I stop, and pour vinegar on the wounds to kill the ants, hightening the pain. Then I strengthen you up, and back to the oar it is.

Orcrist

Sounds vicious Razorclaw...would you actually do that?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

To an actual person? Depends who it is. If he's an evil person who's a murderer, you bet. If he's a nice person who I captured, heck no! I'd have to be insane to actually do that. In RWL, to my enemies, I might.

Mistflower

Hello, Dixie Rose!

I am new, but haven't been called a newbi because I have good spelling, or so they think  :D

From what I know of Ad, he is a gentleman.

There are many kind people here, such as Deadeye, Badrang the Tyrant, and many others!

~^~ Mistflower

P.S. Dixie chicks are cool!  They may of been dishonorable to Mr.Bush, but their songs are great  :rolleyes:  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Blackeyes

Hey , I'm Blackeyes and I am here to say hi ... lol so how did you get your own special name ?  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

Hello there, I'm the hated Peace Alliance. I dont quite know why I'm hated... I think its because everyone jelouse... Thats what my moms told me at least...

I'll have to agree with you on the dixie chicks, the suck, the only thing i like is that way they DIDN'T stand behind bush.