Time for round 4

Started by Beem, May 28, 2003, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Well round three has ended and four will now begin.  I congratulate everyone who managed to be immortalized, and those who did not.  Everyone played their best... unless they didn?t... which would mean they aren?t worthy of congratulations.  Anyway, I won?t be participating in the next round, and probably the one after that.  My parents say I am getting addicted ^_^.  So, what numbers and all did every one get?  Oh, and GL on round 4!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Almkman

I was so low that I can't remember.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

IrishMafia

I am Athletic Squirrel (#12) and i would like to find out who Super Panda is.  I want an explaniation for this copied type name.   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Cindarin

What number are you? Oh o'm sorry. I couldn'y hear you over my number 4~! :lol:  
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

guardians of night

#16. but I think I've had lower #'s then everyone. #1. lol. Im my own game though.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Dixie Ros?

well, if you click around and read ppl's siggys, you may find some.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Aqualis

I am Pride and Death (#47).
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

There is no me. There was a me, once. But I had it surgically removed. Alas, I am nobody, but nobody is not me, for there isn't a me. There never was a me. I'm nobody.

IrishMafia

Man we already knew that how many times are you going to say it,   ;)  Sheeeeesh :blink:

I think we have heard enough of you RazorClaw for at least the whole season. <_<
Now anyone else??
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

RazorClaw

Quote from: IrishMafiaMan we already knew that how many times are you going to say it,   ;)  Sheeeeesh :blink:

I think we have heard enough of you RazorClaw for at least the whole season. <_<
Now anyone else??
What's that supposed to mean? I'm going to stay on here, and you'll keep hearing from me. Becuase you saw wood. I sew wood. How about that?

Peace Alliance

What?...RazorClaw... You're not making any sense??

I think what Mafia was tryin to say is that you post a LOT considering you're not even playing... But trust me, you're all heard the expression "You dont wanna mess with da mafia" right? Well let me tell ya, you REALLY dont want to mess with the Irish Mafia!! AHHHHHHH

They saw more then just wood...

I'm Peace Alliance (#6) witch is a pretty low number, but i've been #4 before too Cindarin. BTW, nice leaders you've got there man!

RazorClaw

Well, I might make a return in round five..... if people want me there.

Peace Alliance

I DO, I DO!! *licks lips*. That would be fun!!!

wolf bite

I am number ...... (tries to get password to work) ....... seems like they reset the game.

Oh Well.....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

i know.  i totally forgot about the reset.  i had a couple million skiffs on the market to boost my networth to.   oh well.  i don't think i  will play turbo anymore.  mainly because there is only one strat that is used to win.  and it is a boring one.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*