Insane

Started by Mistflower, May 27, 2003, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelErgh, don't ask. If you wanted insanity, Mistflower, you've come to the right place. I've been here since one week after this place started(which was about in September), and I have been watching everyone slowly decline into the bottomless pit of insanity and paranoid-ness. Me, included. Only just this morning I tried eating my cereal with a fork, and it took me a while to realize I was. I've done a lot more stupid things, but I can't remember anymore at the present moment. My friend told me he put orange juice in his cereal instead of milk...and his mom made him eat it. We can't forget the cheese fad at the beginning of RWL, and also the dead buffalo. And Ju's Care Bear fad. ^_^ And the marriages. And the chat with me, Ju, and Kilk. Eep.
Don't...call...me...JU!  *whaps Shael*  Yes, I remember the chat all too well.  I've been in much weirder though.  ROFL, one time me and Jen were fighting over poor widdle Colin.  It was a lot funnier than the Kilk one, lol.

Mistflower

You guys fight over people?    :o

LOL  :lol:  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Dead Eye

And people get married here too. I am married with Trident, Julie, Calria, and I think one other, but I can't remember.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TR Shadow

Quote from: MistflowerYou guys fight over people?    :o

LOL  :lol:
Yes, we do.  It's quite fun, actually.

Pikepaw

I was insane before I came to these forums but now I'm even more insane than I was before.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Marrying people is fun... *marries Pikepaw* I'm married to:

Austino
Pikepaw
Dead Eye
Julie

I hit my head on the ceiling once... I'm not even that tall...

RazorClaw

Quote from: Dead EyeAnd people get married here too. I am married with Trident, Julie, Calria, and I think one other, but I can't remember.
Are you sure that that's legal? I don't think it is anymore...... but I don't know. Are you Mormon, or do you just say that for fun, Ashyra and Dead Eye? *gets CIA, FBI contacts posed*
*Takes out Sig Sauer, becuase I don't like polygamy*

Marrying people is fun... *marries Pikepaw* I'm married to:

Austino
Pikepaw
Dead Eye
Julie

I hit my head on the ceiling once... I'm not even that tall...

You don't have your hands pointing down, do you? I don't know... *Warns CIA contact, who doesn't really care but was offered a nice fee for the trouble*

Ashyra Nightwing

AHA!!

Artemis Fowl?

That's it, isn't it?

You're British?

RazorClaw

No, actually. Of Irish descent. Artemis Fowl isn't British anyways!

P.S. Artemis Fowl is a cool book(s)
P.P.S. Sig Sauers RULE!

Mistflower

:P Er...Ashyra... aren't you a girl?  Why are you married to Julie...  :o

I'm not married to anybody   :P  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

TR Shadow

Razorclaw's married to me?!  WHY DON'T I EVER KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS?!

IrishMafia

QuoteNo, actually. Of Irish descent.

Go Irish people.  They are quite insane but in a great sorta way. :D  
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Pikepaw

Who ever said Ashyra could marry me.  I'll just live with it, but I guess that means I'll have to change my signature.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Quote from: TR ShadowRazorclaw's married to me?!  WHY DON'T I EVER KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS?!
That was Ashyra's post. First of all, you already have a boyfriend, and second of all, I won't be married to anyone taller than 5'5". That's three inches taller than I am, and I don't like having to look up at people. Since you're thirteen (fourteen now?), you're probably too tall.

Trident

Believe me Mistflower, you don't want to get married to any of these people.

1. They fight over you
2. They make bets over you
3. They put in "shrat" about what you say about them to others

The list has no end.