Insane

Started by Mistflower, May 27, 2003, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

I have to take pills to keep me from running around and screaming and to be able to think clearly.  Talking to squirrels is not a simbol of insanity, it is good.  Who says I am completely insane

Computors, weather and other inamimite things are against me, doors like me though!  I have fought government agents who are against me.  Never trust the governmeeennnnttttt!  It might be the wrath of God.  WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS, AAAHAHAHHAAHHHHHH!  **Runs off screaming**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

windhound

lol.
I have yelled at and kicked my computer, but, it doesnt seem to listen...  rather, it usually just does the opposite of what I would have liked it to do...
And yep, I talk to my dog like she can understand me, and, I think maybe she can..  very inteligent she is, she learned how to open a sliding glass door all by herself by just observing, she would be able to get a grip on door knobs but she cant get a grip on them...  
some people in my class last year amused themselves by stapling their arms over and over and over again...  looked gross and painful, so I decided not to join in, a rather sane choice really...
I think that people can read my mind though, so I try to keep it blank, and... well, that's not really that hard for me...
my brain has an incredible compassity for repition, if I like somthing I can listen to it over and over and over...  meh...  my memory is like a goldfish too...  my mind likes to switch to somthing else every three seconds, which isnt helpful on tests...  
...meh...
sry if some of this post was off topic, I think some of it was, but, my brain refuses to focus at this moment, so...  yep...  I need to feed my fishies now...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Not quite as insane as mine was.

Almkman

I think Aqualis is the most insane person here.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Arcangel

AHHHHHHH, all this insanity is driving me insane!!! *runs into wall
this is cool
user posted image

Now known a Raiczor

Holby

Quote from: Peace AllianceHas anyone ever stapled they're finger? .... Twice?
No, only my thumb. But since it made such a small hole (I was stapling vertically), it didn't bleed very much.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Hmmmmm..... has anyone gatten a scrape accross the head by the edge of a car door? Or ran into a char whilst playing dodgeball? Or fallen backwards on ice on to the edge of a cement step at a hockey rink? Or has anyone...........

Almkman

Has anyone ran into a corner really fast and has a permanent dent in their head?Has anyone been weedwacked?Has anyone drinken anti-freeze?

RazorClaw

Drunkenanti-freeze. No. But there's a wierd kid I know who thinks that dogs have to drink grog to cure them if they drink anti-freeze. Now, lighter fluid, that tastes nasty.

Mistflower

I must agree with Scarwake I have a tendeny to mutter evil things about doors, too  :D  

Almkman, I put peoples name in color because it's original.  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

RazorClaw

No, Mistflower, you use it so it isn't original. This is. :D  

Blackeyes

Hahahahaha  thats some crazy stuff guys .. I once hit a jump on  a motorized scooter with the back wheel about to fall of and the jump land was about 8-10 feet after the launch off ... I was out cold for over 2 hours and I had a major concusion .  Then just last night I was playing capture the flag and some chick pulls out opur flag and wasnt looking and she beemed me with it right across the head ... I have a huge bump and I'm scared to go to school any ideas ? And yes I have been putting ice on .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Almkman

Me and my friend were throwing a rock before baseball.He threw it up in a tree and I couldn't see it.I got hit in the head and had a bump the size of an egg.

The Lady Shael

Ergh, don't ask. If you wanted insanity, Mistflower, you've come to the right place. I've been here since one week after this place started(which was about in September), and I have been watching everyone slowly decline into the bottomless pit of insanity and paranoid-ness. Me, included. Only just this morning I tried eating my cereal with a fork, and it took me a while to realize I was. I've done a lot more stupid things, but I can't remember anymore at the present moment. My friend told me he put orange juice in his cereal instead of milk...and his mom made him eat it. We can't forget the cheese fad at the beginning of RWL, and also the dead buffalo. And Ju's Care Bear fad. ^_^ And the marriages. And the chat with me, Ju, and Kilk. Eep.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

I've only been here since October. It's kind of funny. On the old forum, Shael wasn't a veteran, and neither were me, Ad, Ereptor, Kilk, or Deathclaw.