Insane

Started by Mistflower, May 27, 2003, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistflower

I've noticed many of you seem very insane  :D

That's not a bad thing  :rolleyes:

...Except for when you catch yourself saying "Thank you" to automatic doors, or saying "Stay" to rolling pen  <_<  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

RazorClaw

Am I insane? I don't know!

Ruatine

ROTFLMAO!!! I've not yet said thank you to an automatic door, but I do quite often tell inanimate objects to stay. *grins* I talk to my dog like she's a person too. If those things make me insane, then I guess I am.

[Edit]
<------------------ Look at my avatar. I guess that's pretty indicative of the state of my sanity too. *laughs*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Mistflower

I bashed into a tree and I told it I was sorry  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:    
He was my skater boy
Now he does base guitar,

Dead Eye

This once time I ran into a manican and said sorry, than asked if it knew where the guys clothing was.

Stupid things i have done

1. Ran into a non moving car
2. Invented the solar powered flashlight
3. the manican
4. Glued quarters to the floor in the mall(actually, this was fun and is on video tape. Imagine people bending down and trying to get quaters, yet they can't pick them up!)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

I am very insane and crazy but no doors talk to me I just act insane as I truly am.  :blink:  :blink:  ;)  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wow!!:  :likefrog:  :eye:  :shrugs:  :strange-eyed:  

Pikepaw
^ I'm With Stupid    

A simbol of my insanity :eats:  ROTFLMAO!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  :eats:  :eats:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

I've drinken anti-freeze.I was seven.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Mistflower

LOL!  You guys are great!!!

He was my skater boy
Now he does base guitar,

RazorClaw

That's nothing. I went in to a store, bought something, put it back, then complained that it had been stolen. And I've shot a bunny rabbit in the butt. And I've run into a tree and said that if it bumped into me again I'd call my agent. And I saw a rattlesnake and said that if it bit me I'd bite it back. And I burned up hornets. And I filled a paper cup with gasoline and dry grass and maneur, then threw it into a pile of flaming wood.

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, you guys are a little more insane than me but not by much.  I play football with people twice my size and have no care for pain.  I also do other stuff which I would rather not post in these forums.

P.S.  I like the quarter idea Dead Eye, I'm going to try it *heads off for mall*. :D  

Ruatine

Concerning your last sentence, RazorClaw: That's just plain stupid.  :rolleyes:
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

It's awesome! A huge mushroom of flames comes up!

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm considered quite insane by my friends, but I've never done anything that crazy.
Mweeheeheeheeheek!

Badrang the Tyrant

RazorClaw, I take it that you are a pyro...

RazorClaw

A pyro? Wazzat? I don't know what a pyro is. I think Deathclaw used to be one, though......