And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aqualis

Anyplace with water, trees, and mountains.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Almkman

Yeah and it also should have a great view of the surrounding country.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Mistflower

I agree with Aqualis; water, trees, and mountains is perfect.
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

Beem

I would go to the Bahamas/southern keys.  I love it there, perfect water, perfect whether, and great things all the time.  Especially if it where a cruise I were on.  *Loves cruises.* The Bahamas are the greatest place in the world.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Scarwake

Well, I don't really care about the blasted deserts of Australia, I just wanna go to Australia because I'm like fascinated with Australia.  I think Australia would be cool to visit 'specially Sidney, Australia...So, I voted the deserts of Australia
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

Sidney is the most dangerous place in Australia.  They not only have the most poisonous spider, Sidney Funnel Web, but supposeively dingos have distemper there.   :rolleyes:  

Brock

I chose Alaska because I live there.  I went to three different states in the past two weeks and I just wouldn't be able to go someplace different.  I like Alaska because it has mountains, lakes, forests, snow, animals, and the driving isn't as crazy as it was going into Boston.  Of course that was Memorial Day weekend...  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

I want to go to that club 50 cent is always talking about.  I would be straight hip hoppin and bouncing, Dawg! :D  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Ruatine

Driving into Boston on Memorial Day weekend?! That's just... insane! I live in MA, so I'm used to the traffic around here, and have even come to like the craziness of the drivers, but I would never try to drive down to Boston on a holiday. Well, let me qualify that, I would drive down to Boston only on July 4th, because they have absolutely awesome fireworks there.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

TR Shadow

Who'd wanna go to the Amizon Rainforest?  It's all dangerous and you could get eated by 'dem big crocogators.

XD!!!

Trident

Quote from: TR ShadowWho'd wanna go to the Amizon Rainforest?  It's all dangerous and you could get eated by 'dem big crocogators.

XD!!!
The Amazon is gorgeous...  I've had the strangest obsession with rain... gosh, you should see me and my friends when it rains out.  Whoo-hoo...  I'm surprised even Wild Indian Boy doesn't get out of his rich house to see what's all the chaos about.   <_<  <_<  <_<  <_< Sorry, I'm talking about people you all don't know about.

TR Shadow

Silly Trident!  I like the Amazon.  It looks really pretty ^_^.  I pesonally hate rain.  It always rains when I have plans to go somewhere -_-.

Dixie Ros?

Alaska pweeze! I love snow....
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Trident

Quote from: TR ShadowSilly Trident!  I like the Amazon.  It looks really pretty ^_^.  I pesonally hate rain.  It always rains when I have plans to go somewhere -_-.
HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HATE RAIN?!??!?!?!?

It's the most beautiful thing ever!

Whether it's mist at midnight, or pouring in the mounring, rain is fabulous!