Where would you rather be

Started by Mistflower, May 27, 2003, 07:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistflower

:D I'd like to go to almost each place, actually.  The Cascade Mountains in Washington are very beautiful, and the Amazon Rian Foress have been taunting me to wish to go there for some time now.  And, finalyl, Alaska is gorgeous!   That's where my avatar picture was taken  :D  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.

RazorClaw

I'd be in the Rocky Mountains in Montana. That's really cool.

Dead Eye

This has been a poll before. I do not find it humorus to put Ground Zero there. I live only 2 hours away from there, and have seen it a few months after. It makes me sick. Actually, now it is just a big whole with a bunch of construction stuff in it.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ruatine

I'd love to spend a week in Ireland. Now there's a beautiful country...

By the way, Dead Eye, I don't think Mistflower was trying to be humorous. Honestly, I think there are plenty of people who would like to go to New York to spend a couple days (probably not a week) of remembrance.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Ireland.......
Yes, that's cool. Even the metropilan areas are beautiful.....
Yet, I don't want my shoes tied together by a leprechaun.......

Mistflower

New Zealand would also be a great place.

Why on earth would I humor Ground Zero?!?!?!??! :angry:

He was my skater boy
Now he does base guitar,

Dead Eye

Sorry, I just know some newbies( Almkman) who would. Sorry.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

I love the Aussie outback and would love to be there.  <3  <3  <3  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

St. Louis!  Hehe, that's where Colin lives ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^.

Almkman

You accuse me falsely Dead Eye I'm not that thick headed.I would never joke about September 11. :angry: (This smiley has nothing on me)
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Mistflower

<3  <3 Aw it's ok Deadeye  <3  
He was my skater boy
Now he does base guitar,

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd want to be anywhere where there are forests.  I just love to sit in the shade of trees where it is quiet and cool.

RazorClaw

Ah. Then Glacier Park will suit you fine. Provided you don't meet a cougar. Or a Grizzly Bear. Or a Wildcat. Or a Moose with a nasty disposition.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'd like to go to he Amazon Rainforest... Knowing me, I'd be eaten by something with big teeth.

Badrang the Tyrant

I've come pretty close to a Wildcat or a Bobcat.  But thankfully, it didn't do anything to me.