RazorClaw/Me/Peace

Started by The Mercenary, May 27, 2003, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Well, "Peace", I recall someone with 35,000,000 rats and nothing else who got his butt kicked. Wonder who that was..............

Ruatine

Can't you guys just drop the subject? Ya'll should just stop posting for right now and go cool off. You're filling the forums with bickering and strife! Please, stop arguing. Let people draw their own conclusions from the posts the have been posted so far instead of each of you trying to get the last word.

*is unhappy* :(  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

I tried, I really did. Peace is going on about some "challenge". I'm going to just ban Peace from my PMs, and not reply to his insulting mannerisms.

Veranor

I wonder who would win in a private server duel. Just RazorClaw and Peace.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Well, idiot. you must have him wrong, he never massed rats. In fact he taught me how to play the game and I grew strong enough to break Tarsonis before then end.... Something you couldn't do. If you recall this do you happen to recall the name of this rat masser? because i'm willing to bet you made him up!

In addition: I can assure you, Veranor, that i would win. But my challange has not been accepted.  

RazorClaw

He would. I'd be too busy deleting his insulting PMs.

IrishMafia

Man the best way i see to solve it, would be for razor to take the challenge cause then he will get his butt kicked so bad he wont want to play anymore.  And that would be the end of this annoyence.  :D  :D

You brought this on yourself I've read the whole thing and you are the one that freaked.
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

RazorClaw

Oh gosh. Peace Alliance, #35. Don't you remember? And IrishMafia, nobody wins a flame battle.

Peace Alliance

He's talking about an ingame battle. i will not flame you if you accept my challange. because you would have to be brave!

I was not peace alliance in the first era, but close. When i said you dont know who he is, i was not refering to myself. i was referring to IrishMafia, my teacher. you must be messed in the head... lay off the crack

Dead Eye

Ok, as much as I don't want to be mean, here's what has to be said-

Razorclaw knows he will lose, or has his own reasons, and he will not fight. Maybe this makes him a coward. but thats it. It is done. There is the point of this topic. Razorclaw has his own reasons not to fight, probably because he knows Peace will win. The end. (Ad, this is where you come in and close this topic!)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Actually, it's because I said that I'm off of the game for good.

Dead Eye

Well, there is his reason. The end!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Peace Alliance, how old are you? Just wondering. Oops. I mean, the end.

Peace Alliance

I was in grade 10 in my other post... and *checks* i still am! That makes me 16, but dont take me for an arrogent fool because of my age.

and you're axcuse about why you wont fight me is stupid. I will end now, but i'm pretty sure we can ALL see that you will loose.

RazorClaw

Lose what? My excuse is not pathetic and I almost wish that I could have a duel, but sadly, I have a sense of honor. Which means when I say that I quit, I quit.