RazorClaw/Me/Peace

Started by The Mercenary, May 27, 2003, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

RazorClaw, I kindly ask you to retract your statements against us in at least a mature manner. Your point was made, we proved you wrong, redeem yourself and apoligize. This is not to flame you, this is allow you to apoligize in some manner. I have made this public so everyone can see how you respond.

RazorClaw

I don't agree that you proved me wrong, but I do apologize for my immature behavior. Though I do expect you and Peace to do the same.

Peace Alliance

I'm sorry for flaming, but you provoked it. Making up accusations from no where. i mean.... where did you get the idea that i was making fun of Ad and Kilk?? really?

Besides, we have bigger business, I have challanged you. Do you accept?

RazorClaw

Why not just answer my PM?

Peace Alliance

because i want everyone to see how much of a coward you are declining my challange because you "don't care about your stupid challenges". lol, you are running away from a challange. What ever stupid excuse you have, its still running away. i know you couldn't beat me, and so does anyone who i have proved myself. You would stand no chance against me.

RazorClaw

Here everyone, he's flaming me again, and look at this nice PM he sent me:

LOL, you are so stupid! you stink at redwall, and you have sucked ever since i started in the first Era, is that old enough for you? You keep making stuff up about me? you seriously are an extreemly stupid person. I was a challange for you to proove yourself. You stink, man. you really do!

The Mercenary

Here is my view:
If anyone takes the time to look at the topic they will see I stated my points in a clear logical manner.

Most, or many, agreed that my points were correct and not said in any deragatory manner. (Teufel)

RazorClaw however turned the topic into a fight, because he was at the losing end of an argument, and thought he could redeem something by trying to make me and Peace look stupid.

We responded, made RazorClaw look worse, and in doing so we sunk to his level. Sadly I should not have been immature enough to act below myself, but it happens.

Peace Alliance

i PM'ed that to you to AVOID turning another topic into flaming, idiot. now Ad has to close another topic. Sorry Ad!

RazorClaw

Are you paying attention? The fight is over, though my opinion isn't changed. You can't change real people. And look what Peace is saying to me? Does that have any meaning? Is that making a good point in a good way? I don't have anything against you but Peace is taking this way too far.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancei PM'ed that to you to AVOID turning another topic into flaming, idiot. now Ad has to close another topic. Sorry Ad!
You are a sad little man. Good-bye.

The Mercenary

Well I do have a problem with you. Please act mature for a minute, read my post, respond to it, and then I will listen to your opinion.

What you tend to do is ignore everyone's main points, and write something that has absolutely no meaning at all.

IrishMafia

Peace Alliance is WAY better then you RazerClaw. I played in the first era too, and you've always sucked. You should accept his challange just so your can get you but kicked!
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

RazorClaw

I DISAGREEE. Is that big enough? I don't want to make anyone hate me but it's real hard when people are so.......argumentative. IrishMafia, you were always an idiot. Anyone from Ireland (such as my Great, Great Grandfather) would be disappointed in you.

Peace Alliance

Sad? Did i not just finish flamming YOU for having no life? i mean, look at you're stupid posts. who cares what people think about the muppits! No wonder you have so many posts, you go around talking about worthless crap. Most of the stuff you talk about is stuff normal people might talk about to they're friends... Its obvious you're only friends are on the internet. Get a life!

Also, note that he has stopped replying to my PM's, he no doubt just doesn't want to admit that he is not even a challange for me. THATS what I call sad.

Peace Alliance

LOL!!! do you know anything at ALL about IrishMafia?? Dude, seriously, tell me ONE thing you know about him in a game! You lier, you couldn't possible know if he is an idiot, you have no idea who he is!!