The sig

Started by RazorClaw, May 27, 2003, 04:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Do you like it? I do! It's so......me.

Veranor

It's.... awesome! This just proves you're even more intelligent, because you my friend have invented a time machine and thus met very famous people! I envy you... tell us... what was Aristotle like?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ruatine

:rolleyes: Personally, I think it's rather asinine, but everyone has their own tastes.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Aristotle...... well, he was kind of hard to understand, I get a translation book but he has a REALLY heavy accent. He wasn't quite as wise as I thought he'd be, since he didn't get how the heck my GBA SP worked and took the casing off. Luckily it was just with the screwdriver I brought, but I had to search the grass to find one of the screws.

Badrang the Tyrant

And what did Teddy think of your name??

RazorClaw

My REAL name or RazorClaw. Of my real one, he almost cried when hearing it, like poetry. Of RazorClaw, he said it reminded him of the bear cub he saved.

Ruatine

Out of insatiable curiosity, what is your real name, RazorClaw? ...that is, if you don't mind saying...
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

There, I told you. I think Peace Alliance works for the Mafiya, so I have to keep it very quiet. Not to mention Britva. He creeps me. Met him. Didn't like him. He HURT me!

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, I would like to know your real name.  

RazorClaw

It's.....uh.......Calvin. You don't work for the Mafiya, do you? Well, doesn't matter.

Orcrist

What's the Mafiya? Do you mean the Mafia?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

Oopsies. Uhhh, yeah. *pounds himself on the head because he just read all about the mafia and still spelled it wrong* But, really, it was only a joke. If any of you do work for the mafiya, I DON'T LIVE IN THE U.S.!

Orcrist

If you're worried about the mafia in the US, Europe's nearly as bad...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

Aaaah! *flees to Australia* Yes, well, it's mainly a joke, not a real thing......
  My parents once went to a party in Chicago where about 2/3 of the people there worked for either the mafia or were mobsters.

Mistflower

:rolleyes: Are you as mischeivious as Calvin in "Calvin and Hobbess?"     :D  
He was my skater boy
I never said 'See ya later boy'
He was good enough for me.
Now he does base guitar,
I love him even from afar,
We were made for eachother; now I think that you'll agree.