Wakawakawoo!

Started by RazorClaw, May 27, 2003, 04:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

We have English blokes on the forum?

Rofl, on Firefox, type engilsh, and see what comes up on the spell check.I got the words Wilshire, springily, stingily, lengthily, and Wilshire's.

No idea where that came from...

RazorClaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 17, 2007, 02:35:08 AM
"Gaol" is just the English being English, in America it's jail. Darn it.
yeah, but cuz like, Wilde did Reading Gaol, you know?

Gen. Volkov

Oscar Wylde you mean? Or someone named Wilde?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Uh, no, Wilde. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_wilde

see? it even says in the url. i. a REAL vowel. *uppity sniff*

Gen. Volkov

Yeah alright, you got me there, but still, he was an Englishman, and he said gaol instead of jail like Americans.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

I wasn't saying it was the proper spelling -- twas simply a pun. sorry. jeez. IF YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE ME, I'LL FIND A MAN WHO CAN!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. A pun? Well now I'm even happier I gave you a hard time. Puns are to comedy what Keystone Light is to beer.

RazorClaw

taekwondokid42

Gen. Volkov

Have you ever had Keystone light? It tastes like old pee smells. Good beer is, well, good, Keystone light is utter crap. The only possible reason to drink it is because it has more alcohol than Miller or Budweiser. I'm sure you knew all this, but eh, never hurts to explain for others benefit. Anyway, I was saying that puns are one of the crappiest forms of comedy.