I lost about 400 billion dollars in total this

Started by Peace Alliance, May 26, 2003, 06:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i got up to 200 billion and then 150 of it was (for some part) wrongfully taken away from the admins. then, after i spent hourse and hourse of time getting back up to 200 billion dollars, i went on vacation, and if you all read my topic about being very mad you will see how that was wrongfully taken away too. *sigh* i guess people hate me too much to let me have money, after i lost my second 200 billion i started getting more and holby didn't like that so he poisoned me :(

Veranor

No offense, but why are you complaining. I was killed. Do I whine about it? No! What's the name of the game people?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ereptor

venaro or whatever your name is.  you were proboly killed because you....uhhumm....are not to bright.  your posts speak for themselves.   peace is "bright" and he is running into some brick walls that admins don't seem to point out to us that they are in fact brick walls and not tunnels like in the cartoon road runner.  that is the problem.  and if your gona die.  then play dead... :)

a horrible outragious mean ugly post by Ereptor
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Veranor

Quote from: Ereptorvenaro or whatever your name is. ?you were proboly killed because you....uhhumm....are not to bright. ?your posts speak for themselves. ? peace is "bright" and he is running into some brick walls that admins don't seem to point out to us that they are in fact brick walls and not tunnels like in the cartoon road runner. ?that is the problem. ?and if your gona die. ?then play dead... :)

I'm not "bright". Ok says the guy who:

Spelled my name wrong, didn't capitalize it, and it was at the very start of the post.
Spells probably "proboly"
Doesn't cap Peace Alliance's name.
Forgot about Road Runner (Though I don't think that's the name)
Spells going to gona
Spells horribly here: a horrible outragious mean ugly post by Ereptor
Also forgets, hypocritical and stupid in the same line.

Thank you, and can you now tell me how my posts show that I am stupid? You just claim things and never back them up. Also, I wouldn't have died if I had really cared, but I had big state tests and the such, so I had no time for this game.

Edit: I really hope that was a joke, or I've lost a good deal of admiration for you
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Retto

"running into brick walls the admins don't seem to point out to us"?? It's not as if Admins have contrived to break Peace Alliance. He has been hunted down. Which is not a very hidden fact if you look at Wolf Bite's actions towards him.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ereptor

Quote from: Veranor
Quote from: Ereptorvenaro or whatever your name is. ?you were proboly killed because you....uhhumm....are not to bright. ?your posts speak for themselves. ? peace is "bright" and he is running into some brick walls that admins don't seem to point out to us that they are in fact brick walls and not tunnels like in the cartoon road runner. ?that is the problem. ?and if your gona die. ?then play dead... :)

I'm not "bright". Ok says the guy who:

Spelled my name wrong, didn't capitalize it, and it was at the very start of the post.
Spells probably "proboly"
Doesn't cap Peace Alliance's name.
Forgot abour Road Runner (Though I don't think that's the name)
Spells going to gona
Spells horribly here: a horrible outragious mean ugly post by Ereptor
Also forgets, hypocritical and stupid in the same line.

Thank you, and can you now tell me how my posts show that I am stupid? You just claim things and never back them up. Also, I wouldn't have died if I had really cared, but I had big state tests and the such, so I had no time for this game.

Edit: I really hope that was a joke, or I've lost a good deal of admiration for you
"Forgot abour Road Runner"

humm ya.  abour?  not sure where that comes from.  i would say about.   but i could be wrong.  not that i give a huge monkeys butt what you think, but.  words like gona, is just my style of slang.  and i rarely capitalize names.  so go blow it up someones elses pipe.  ta ta.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Brickwalls was sorta a inside joke.  but what i ment was simply not all rules are stated in the rules.  So if they are not a rule and we are punished for it, it gets annoying.  thats bout it.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Veranor

Then don't call me not "bright", because from what I gather from your posts, you're not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. Also, the Road Runner thing, was because you didn't cap that either.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ereptor

i was correcting your spelling.  bah waste of time....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Veranor

Oh I'm so sorry I made one typo, when you can't take the effort to hold down the shift key.

Also, I think this would be better for your quote:
"If it is worth writing, it is worth writing correctly."
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

Ha, stop being stupid Veranor. Of course you wouldn't complain because like you JUST said, you DIDN'T care!! heh, why would you complain about getting killed if you didn't care? Besides, i've been killed plenty (or rather killed myself) and i dont complain about it, I dont even care. Loosing 400 billion dollars is much worse then you lopsing some little newb account.

Ereptor is better then you, and smarter. he has weitten may great posts with storylines and stuff. Stiff that i have never seen you write, so dont try and make him look dumb, because in no way is he so!

Veranor

Well I guess he's intelligent, I mean because he derived my IQ from one post. I've also never seen Ereptor learn PHP at the age of 10, or write a script of any sort. Then again that doesn't mean he didn't/couldn't. So then how can you judge me by my posts alone? You can't! You can't derive my IQ and neither can I from your posts. I wasn't trying to make him look stupid, I was trying to tell him that maybe he should think twice about calling people stupid because of a one line post. Also,
QuoteLoosing 400 billion dollars is much worse then you lopsing some little newb account.
So you wouldn't object if Retto deleted your account right now? I mean losing 400 billion dollars is a lot worse right?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

you misunderstand. loosing a loosing account that you dont care about means nothing. loosing a successful account does. and who's to say that if i lost my account now i wouldn't loose 400 billion dollars.

lol, no matter. it was stupid to assupe that i shouldn't complain. i think loosing 400 billion dollars is big enough to complain about!

Veranor

Whatever, that was just my views on the matter.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

wolf bite

Concerning Wolf Bite hunting down Peace and taking all his money.....

... Hehe

(Ad this is not spam, the statment of "hehe" has a big meaning)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles