Who cares what you're labeled as?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 25, 2003, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Why do you keep making things up? I dont see where we mentioned anything about disliking any oldbies (at least i didnt) because although i might hate sime (*caugh* YOU *caugh*) there are still many good people who have been given a stupid title. But do i respect them because of they're title? NO

RazorClaw

Sime? What's a sime? I'm sorry, I've never heard of one. I have heard of people who think they're all that at the game and think that they are superior in life due to that. That's sad.

Peace Alliance

So, so, so, so stupid  RazorClaw. You are being really dumb, i never said anything against you. it was an assumption that you were jealous. You cant go around relying on you're status to force me to respect you though. Not when you're going to be an overconfadent idiot on the forums. way to go RazorClaw, you have a whole lot of posts, shall i bow down to you??... idiot

TR Shadow

Chill, guys.  Razorclaw, you really don't need to be useing language like that.  Read the rules.  You don't need to be comming after Peace like that either.  Peace, chill out.

RazorClaw

Oh, oh! You're wit has torn me to pieces! May I bow to you, O one who is foolhardy yet thinks he is superior due to skill at an online game!

Peace Alliance

Ha, I dont know where you're getting all this from. You are BEING STUPID! I was nut insulting all oldbies when i started this topic. It was a simple little poll and you chose something in it to flame me with? You are truely NOT somebody who deserves my respect. *cant get over you're stupidity*

Peace Alliance

Prove me wrong RazorClaw! Show me that you can play, then you might make a little more sense. I have no idea where this is all coming from otherwise cause as far as i know you suck at redwall and have always done so!

RazorClaw

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: Peace Alliancehow come its so important to you what other people think? If it were real life, don't people normally tell you not to care what other people think of you? Its like all those mainstream pop kids, they try SOOO hard to be cool while others dont really care if they have "COOL" lageled on they're forehead.
Peace Alliance, you just don't get it. It's not being "cool", "hip", or "with-it", being labeled as an oldbie is a sign of respect from others, a sign of an experienced and wholesome forum-person. The fact is, if you go on about how it's just trying to be cool, then you're obviously angry because for you it is an unreachable class.
THAT is saying something against Oldbies, or people like YOU who think you're superior. And, you're obviously......not. This topic has gotten out af hand. According to Mercenary, my doing. According to me, his, because he hit the retaliation blow when there was nothing to rcounter, really.

The Mercenary

Razorclaw =

You actually think people like you because you have no life and are able to spend the hours upon hours on this forum typing retarded posts (see his post in the topic YEEP in strategy). Well the truth is no one respects you, the forums were built for the game, you are terrible at the game, and thus You deserve nothing. You can't argue with me on any of my points so, like a child, you pick one thing I saif that is questionable and focus on that. Stop being a moron, see the big picture.

Nice posts Peace lol... I like the spelling personally, i understand it at least.

Peace Alliance

"cool", "hip", or "with-it"    were examples of other labels given to people in society you idiot. I'm sorry was that over you're head? because 'lil 'ol me in grade 10 could understand it! I was not saying people are trying to be cool. I was saying people are trying to have labels! STUPID

RazorClaw

Oh. So you think that I have to prove it to you? What if I got hit at the wrong time? What if I got knocked during a troop transfer? The game isn't life, and if you act like this to anyone else, I'd say you're pretty pathetic. Where do you plan to try to get to college? "I don't know." You aren't working for LIFe, and that's your problem.

The Mercenary

Haha at the 12 people reading this topic...

I am reading through your posts Razorclaw, and right now you look like a complete idiot. Your trying to save yourself right now, and that little bit of respect you seem to think you have. Why not instead quit before you get too far down and [edit]

Peace Alliance

heh, geez RazorClaw. It doesn't quite look like this turned out how you wanted it, eh? You started off trying to flame me and ended up fighting for you're own respect. lol, looks like it IS just a title after all.

hey i got a title for you: MORON!

RazorClaw

I'm not "going down" at all. You have no idea how good I am at the game. You are undescribably pathetic. If I look like an idiot on here, then so do you and peace, so evry time you post we're all sinking lower, if what you said is true.

Veranor

Quote from: HolbyJames Cagney once said after receiving on Oscar: "You can only be as good as the other fella thinks you are- or as bad."
But the labelling of "newbies", "oldbies", and "middlebies" is just stupid.
I care if someone dislikes me, but this class thing is pathetic.
The hard thing I find, is telling the complete truth and being blunt. You see, I get annnoyed at things I see sometimes that I'd like to attack. But I don't, (if I can help it) because it hurts people. Giving titles and calling names can really offend and dishearten others. That, or give them a swelled head. Both are not good.
Be subtle in correcting people, and don't make them look bad. Everyone wants fit in, and it's hard if you're being called a newb or it's been stated your spelling is pathetic.
RESPECT YOUR FELLOW FORUM GOERS!
Can't agree more. Holby says it all, and if you think that's because he's a "newb" then you're sadly mistaken.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org