Who cares what you're labeled as?

Started by Peace Alliance, May 25, 2003, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*raises eyebrow* Wow! That was... harsh.

QuoteRESPECT YOUR FELLOW FORUM GOERS!

*nods*  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Mercenary

Razorclaw here is how I see it, first of all I highly doubt Peace Alliance gives a (guess) about whether or not he is labeled an "oldbie." Anyone who really cares about their "status" on a forum for an online game needs help... lots of it.

These self-proclaimed "oldbies" have been given themselves their titles, by the other self-proclaimed "oldbies." And if skill in the game is any show of how long you all have been on this server, than all you "oldbies" would be Peace Alliance's and I's newbs.

Finally its moronic for you to think being an "oldbie" gives you some amount of respect. I like a few people in this game, the people who seem to be good at the game and not big on talking. None of you "oldbies" really fit this. Especially you Razorclaw.

RazorClaw

Is that an insult to my gaming skill? I'm sorry, but your pathetically juvenille (though you're probably 17 or something) derogatory remarks are extremely pathetic. Peace Alliance wasn't even here whe I got here, and if you knew anything at all, you'd realize that Lots of people on here care about their post counts, and the fact is, your idiocy keeps you from being respected by anyone or anything. You couldn't inspire loyalty in a drugged poodle.

The Mercenary

Yes it is an insult to you. Funny what you say about loyalty, when it seems to me I won the last era with the help of good friends and great players, who I was loyal to and in return they trusted me. I like your PM you sent me after this post asking me why I am protecting Peace and so forth. Mainly, the fact is he is good at RWL and your horrible. Which is more important? posting well on the forums meant to be about the game, or playing the game well? exactly

In addition to this: here is your PM
"Look, really, I don't see why you're so protective over Peace Alliance. In what he said he was insulting Kilkenne, myself, Deathclaw, Shael, StormClaw, Boze, Retto, Menatus, Trident, Ashyra Nightwing, Ad the Rat, Aus."

In response to that: Kilkenne is not liked by many, because he proclaims he is an oldbie. You deserve no respect from anyone in this game/forum. I cannot think of anyone who likes arrogant Deathclaw. Shael, Stormclaw, Boze, Retto, and Menatus are all respected by me as players and people, and yet none of them declare themselves oldbies. Ashyra, Ad, and Aus don't really matter either way to me, and yet still none of them really call themselves "oldbies."

RazorClaw

How do youknow that? You haven't even BEEN here while I was actually playing, and I mean REAL loyalty, wherever you go. I'm betting that you have no more than four good friends in the real world, you imbecilic scum.

EDIT: "Is that an insult?", was a rheoretical question, you idiot.

Ruatine

*smiles* No, he may not be able to inspire loyalty in a drugged poodle, but he can in me. I both respect and feel some loyalty to The Mercenary. He's a good player, intelligent, and knows how to argue his point effectively. His post was neither juvenile nor derogatory. It was merely a statement of his opinions and thoughts upon this subject... with which I happen to agree.

Keep it nice, guys.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Mercenary

Thanks Teufel...
One post in my favor at least.
I owe you from last server anyways.

RazorClaw

Quote from: The MercenaryYes it is an insult to you. Funny what you say about loyalty, when it seems to me I won the last era with the help of good friends and great players, who I was loyal to and in return they trusted me. I like your PM you sent me after this post asking me why I am protecting Peace and so forth. Mainly, the fact is he is good at RWL and your horrible. Which is more important? posting well on the forums meant to be about the game, or playing the game well? exactly

In addition to this: here is your PM
"Look, really, I don't see why you're so protective over Peace Alliance. In what he said he was insulting Kilkenne, myself, Deathclaw, Shael, StormClaw, Boze, Retto, Menatus, Trident, Ashyra Nightwing, Ad the Rat, Aus."

In response to that: Kilkenne is not liked by many, because he proclaims he is an oldbie. You deserve no respect from anyone in this game/forum. I cannot think of anyone who likes arrogant Deathclaw. Shael, Stormclaw, Boze, Retto, and Menatus are all respected by me as players and people, and yet none of them declare themselves oldbies. Ashyra, Ad, and Aus don't really matter either way to me, and yet still none of them really call themselves "oldbies."
Take a look at Kilkenne's good-bye thing. And Deathclaw is respected. And Aus, Ad, and Ashyra, since you don't respect them AND you can't think of anything to say to counter them, and you don't have to go around saying, "I'm an Oldbie!", to be one.

The Mercenary

Thank you very much for enlightening me on your views of the subject. It seems already in 10 minutes I have found a friend who "respects" me, when you argue that "my idiocy prevents me from being respected by anybody."

No I have never seen you play, but I know I am better than you. Peace is better than you, and your comments are not needed.

Besides that, in your post you failed to respond to any of my points except the last paragraph, which was a side note I chose to add. Please do not try to change the subject after you have been proven completely wrong.

-Thank You
Learn to play the game
Get over your social status on RWL

RazorClaw

Ha, ha, ha. Now you're saying that you're better than me even though you haven't seen me play. That's the most idiocy you've shown so far. Keep it up, n00b. And since you are "everyone", I suppose you can say if people like me or not? And I don't really care if Teufel is loyal to you, or anyone else, because Deathclaw has many people loyal to him. Kilkenne had many, but now he's gone. Aus, Ashyra, and Ad have so many people (you excluded) who respect and like them it's not even funny.

Peace Alliance, I know you're on here. Hurry up and post.

The Mercenary

Your right I am saying I am better although I never have seen you play... You know why? Because in all your long time at this game where you acquired your "oldbie" status, you have failed to move past Rank 5, while I have held Rank 1.

Yet again, all you can add to my posts is comments about the "oldbies" I mentioned instead of disputing my points.

Did I ever comment about whether or not Aus, Ad, or Ayshra had people who liked them? I have no doubt they do, I merely stated I don't really have any opinion of them, but at least they do not proclaim themselves "oldbies."

Who is loyal to Deathclaw? If I am not mistaken his clan just folded and he has lost on about every server.

Peace Alliance

LOL, RazorClaw what?s up your but today? Holy smokes, i don?t quite know why you're mad at me. Maybe its because you're stupid and thought I was insulting all those people? Well read again, i never said anything about disliking ANYONE! lol, the fact is, people earn NOT by having a good title, they earn it by being good players at the game. That?s why you HAVEN'T earned my respect.

I started in the first era two, and i have a few posts on this forum too, so i think i know what I?m talking about as well. I may not have as many as you, but that?s because i have a life outside of the forum.... The forum is fun, but so is going out with friends.

Maybe you don?t like me because I am a better player then you. Maybe you don?t like me because I?m aggressive player and i attacked you a sometime... I donno, but I'm sure i don?t care!

Mercenary is a good player, in fact, he's better then you. i think he would deserve you're respect if he is better then you and hasn't even been playing as long. Get over yourself man, i think you're jealous.

RazorClaw

You're an idiot. You're saying that Austin isn't as good as... say.... Fenix, not because he wasn't as good, just because Fenix got higher. And, really, if you care so much about your precious ranks, then why do you think that you can be a self-declared better player than you, when you're protesting against Oldbies, because I have a goofy thing in my sig.

The Mercenary

No wait.. Razerclaw is that a third person who respects me in a period of 15 minutes...

Shame isn't it when your proved completely wrong. Besides that point, you are the one who has deteriorated this argument into a fight, and now you are on the losing end.

I don't care if people like me, but I know people respect me.

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace AllianceLOL, RazorClaw what?s up your but today? Holy smokes, i don?t quite know why you're mad at me. Maybe its because you're stupid and thought I was insulting all those people? Well read again, i never said anything about disliking ANYONE! lol, the fact is, people earn NOT by having a good title, they earn it by being good players at the game. That?s why you HAVEN'T earned my respect.

I started in the first era two, and i have a few posts on this forum too, so i think i know what I?m talking about as well. I may not have as many as you, but that?s because i have a life outside of the forum.... The forum is fun, but so is going out with friends.

Maybe you don?t like me because I am a better player then you. Maybe you don?t like me because I?m aggressive player and i attacked you a sometime... I donno, but I'm sure i don?t care!

Mercenary is a good player, in fact, he's better then you. i think he would deserve you're respect if he is better then you and hasn't even been playing as long. Get over yourself man, i think you're jealous.
If I would be jealous of you, it wouldn't be because of yours or Mercenary's brainpower, that's for sure. I don't give a [edit] about you, because I'm interested in being a nice person. And I think you're just mad because the Senators lost and you predictedtheir winning and I against it.

[Edit, Read the rules. I'm not going to be so light if you keep going on.]